ADVERTISEMENT

Marijuana smokers anonymous...

LARA issues MMJ cards\licenses. Little too much beer last night for me, glad I can get back to normal. Have no idea what my boat has to do with anything lol

Thanks. Actually located near Hartsel, CO.

Current weather there is sunny and 2°F. Wife heard about numerous off-grid dwellers in the area. This calls for a road trip.
I'll rent it from you and cultivate in the house. Split the profit and bills with ya 50/50 [winking]

Reactions: AustinTXCat

Current weather there is sunny and 2°F. Wife heard about numerous off-grid dwellers in the area. This calls for a road trip.

My dad left some acreage in the San Luis Valley in SoCo, I think I'm going to buy brothers and sisters out when we get it all worked out. Gets cold there too but beautiful country and great growing.

I'll rent it from you and cultivate in the house. Split the profit and bills with ya 50/50 [winking]
Ha ha. The place resembles a lunar landscape. 8,800 feet above sea level.

Good potential for solar and wind power. According to everything I've read, tiny house construction is possible within reason. No mobile homes allowed. Huge influx of derelicts (squatters) recently due to the pot laws. The county is targeting off-gird folks for eviction. On-grid power costs roughly 12 cents/KWh. Lot is actually located 6 miles northeast of Hartsel, CO, and 103 miles from Denver. Lot valued at $1,100 for tax purposes. Yearly property taxes currently only $17.84.

Reasonable internet connectivity of some sort would be key, and internet providers are available. I may travel up there to check it and Denver out.

Cryptocurrency mining and pot cultivation. Now that's a thought.

Reactions: chroix

That is a barren place. Will cost you some big $$$$ to set up any kind of grow operation. You might as well buy 2.5-5 acre parcel treed Lot bc it will be chump change after you improve the hartsel property.

That is a barren place. Will cost you some big $$$$ to set up any kind of grow operation. You might as well buy 2.5-5 acre parcel treed Lot bc it will be chump change after you improve the hartsel property.
True, very true. Perhaps considering cypto-currency mining using solar and tourism as primary income, and grow operations as a secondary. Aside from snow many months annually, area receives only 10 inches rainfall every year. Altitude is such that treeline begins fading around the area. Little wonder wife's grandmother simply let the place sit all those years.

I got a place 2.5 acres trees private no covenants. Perfect off grid near westcliff. Fremont cty. I’ll sell it lmk probably like 9k

Up the street from my HS back in the day.
Stoners-Get-Out-Of-The-Peace-Van-In-Fast-Times-at-Ridgemont-High.gif

I wish I could smoke some right now but I can't. I take a piss test every 2 months for certain, and could get called in for one at any time. ( I haven't in over 5 years but you just never know).
Smoked it almost daily in my younger years, (I'm 55 now), just for the pure enjoyment of it. Now I wish I could smoke it for that, as well as for the relief of pain. Several months ago an old friend came into town and brought me a "gift". It was one huge ass J. Lasted me 3-4 days, and loved every minute of it.

I hope I live to see it legalized, as there is not one damn thing wrong with it if done responsibly, IMHO.

I just discovered we own a 0.17 acre lot in Fairplay, CO. Wife inherited from mother in-law.

Pot cultivation is legal in the county. Life is about to become very, very interesting.

Hold on to it! Use it. I believe the law is six plants per legal adult. But heck why bother when there’s a dispensary down the street.

You guys do realize yesterday was like a national holiday here! I and a friend were at my fav around 9pm and gosh you wouldn’t believe the number of alone, hot 20 something babes going in and out. Out of state and rental plates to. Oh my, to be 30 years younger. I discovered a lifetime ago pot does enhance the “act” for either gender.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT