ADVERTISEMENT

Marcus Smart on Maxey

These two might as well be playing Shakespearean characters.

It's play-acting, and their fans love it.

It's genius, especially when one considers that so many people think this stuff is serious.

2pac didn't think it was serious either.

Then dude got kilt and now he know it's super serious.

Exception, not the rule. These guys are play-acting. Almost all of these guys abandoned any semblance of thug life long ago after their first record deal was signed.

Exception, not the rule. These guys are play-acting. Almost all of these guys abandoned any semblance of thug life long ago after their first record deal was signed.

Saul, I'm gonna say this nicely. You're smart, you read books and teach stuff. This is thug life, I'm gonna give you one chance to bow out and never speak of the streets again.

White on white crime is real and it's a problem in the rap game. They got guns and sht

Sure some of the beefs are all show but some are dead serious. Ask Jeezy how serious it was when he tangled with Gucci Mane. The streets never leave the majority of rappers.

Hahaha I love it. Non rap fans are on here weighing in like they know something. It’s not like this Em-MGK battle is going to turn physical but Eminem legitimately does not like MGK and has been attempting to blackball him for years. Anyone saying MGK’s career is over has no respect for the work he’s put in to get where he is, and they don’t realize how big his following is. Someone on here called him an “unknown rapper”...he had a song go #1 on his last album.

Love the Gucci reference, and I love how few people know the story because Gucc was not well known mainstream at the time. For those who don’t know, to make a long story short, Young Jeezy sent a few dudes from his crew to rob Gucci in his home. They were all armed. Gucci was in bed. Gucci got up, grabbed his weapon, and fired into the dark. The crew fled. Except for one that was killed. Gucci buried him behind a middle school.

Hahaha I love it. Non rap fans are on here weighing in like they know something. It’s not like this Em-MGK battle is going to turn physical but Eminem legitimately does not like MGK and has been attempting to blackball him for years. Anyone saying MGK’s career is over has no respect for the work he’s put in to get where he is, and they don’t realize how big his following is. Someone on here called him an “unknown rapper”...he had a song go #1 on his last album.

Love the Gucci reference, and I love how few people know the story because Gucc was not well known mainstream at the time. For those who don’t know, to make a long story short, Young Jeezy sent a few dudes from his crew to rob Gucci in his home. They were all armed. Gucci was in bed. Gucci got up, grabbed his weapon, and fired into the dark. The crew fled. Except for one that was killed. Gucci buried him behind a middle school.

And Eminem might be too big today to get caught up in the physical nature of it, but even he has had beef that resulted in pistols being drawn.

This beef won't be physical because of obvious reasons (MGK and Eminem aren't the types to go there) but Eminem legitimately does not like MGK at all. The main reason is because Eminem doesn't like to endorse rappers he doesn't deem "hood enough" . I also believe Eminem thinks MGK has a ghost writer. But that's just a guess from evaluating it for so long.

If MGK comes back, I thought of a line yesterday he should use.

"It took me to pull the rabbit out the hat......."

Just somewhere in the diss. If you get a chance to talk to him tell him to use it.

Reactions: BigKari
Sure some of the beefs are all show but some are dead serious. Ask Jeezy how serious it was when he tangled with Gucci Mane. The streets never leave the majority of rappers.

Not to mention Eric Johnson getting shot and killed backstage. Jeezy is hood AF. His beefs are serious for sure

Real Rap followers know. Is Eminem going to send dudes to kill MGK, no. But if they was to meet face to face I could see a brawl.

Real Rap followers know. Is Eminem going to send dudes to kill MGK, no. But if they was to meet face to face I could see a brawl.

The reason it doesn't happen as much today is because they make too much money to risk it. Back in 2pac day, they went from front porch broke to a few million over night, they stayed on the porch. Today, Eminem puts out a collaboration and makes more than Pac on a 92 album. It's just too much money to risk, and they learned to stay away from legitimate beef that results in death after the 2pac/ Biggie deaths.

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT