ADVERTISEMENT

Man I LOVE Bradshaw's motor.

That's awesome that he thinks about seeing his family after the game when standing at the line. Cool hand Luke.

The effort level by this entire team is off the charts and that's all a fan can ask for.
I am hopeful that the UNC-W game will at least have the silver lining that it taught these guys that they have to bring it every single game.

Remember when some thought this dude was Sharpe2.0? Never believed any of that for a second. I'm so thankful we have this kid. Love his heart, love his passion! He fits in so well with this team! I'm glad he is starting now. He needs to keep starting and keep getting major minutes. He has lifted the ceiling for this team immensely.

Remember when some thought this dude was Sharpe2.0? Never believed any of that for a second. I'm so thankful we have this kid. Love his heart, love his passion! He fits in so well with this team! I'm glad he is starting now. He needs to keep starting and keep getting major minutes. He has lifted the ceiling for this team immensely.
Yeah that was shameful and based on nothing but paranoia because of what happened in a completely different situation.

I hope any fans that said derogatory things to and about him on social media feel like the shit heels they are, but we all know those types have very little self-awareness.

Bradshaw is always hustling. Rebounding and solid on defense. Runs the court well. Nice touch around the rim. Makes free throw shots. He's quickly becoming a major contributor for the Cats!

3gXXxxi.jpg

I can't forget that this board was inundated with stupid conspiracy theories that Bradshaw did not want to be here and would never play a minute for UK and was just using us.

The kid plays his butt off and could not be prouder to give his all for the Big Blue.
Yup I said it before don’t put his name with Sharpe, one was a fake. You can tell Bradshaw wanted to be here from the moment he committed.

You can’t be talking about Aaron Bradshaw? The freshman from Camden?

I thought he was sitting out this season?
I will add a like to these replies all season long. The miserable overplayed their hand on this one.

I can't forget that this board was inundated with stupid conspiracy theories that Bradshaw did not want to be here and would never play a minute for UK and was just using us.

The kid plays his butt off and could not be prouder to give his all for the Big Blue.
Well, some in the national media discussed him playing or not, so there's that.

Having said that, I love Bradshaw and what he brings. The sky is the limit for him and he seems like a really good, grounded person. This team....

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Although some on here dont put much merit into HS star rankings, Bradshaw wasnt a consensus top 5 recruit for nothing.

The Kid has skills and is as tall as Sam Bowie.

just remember that anytime you read most anything on this nutjob site. It does NOT represent UK fans overall . Just a few normal ones and then a ton of nuts like the guys who think Cal sucks ect ect,.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT