ADVERTISEMENT

Lynn Bowden!!!

Great for him! Everyone has point in their young life where you have to make a choice on which way your life is going to go, and he chose the right path fighting all the bad influences. Love to see people like that succeed.
Sure seems he has. Was really worried that he would let his "boys" take hin down the wrong path with the money. Met him several times with his little one. He should be getting to be quite the young man now.

Love how he won that game with his arm. I gave Gran a lot of shit (was mostly a crappy OC) but he did a great job with Bowden on the fly...and that play to pass to win the belk bowl took some balls.
Go back and watch the replay of that game winning play. Just before the ball is snapped Bowden and Ali make eye contact, both knew they had man to man on the outside. Bowden's 2019 season was the most improbable a performance by a UK player in my lifetime.

Go back and watch the replay of that game winning play. Just before the ball is snapped Bowden and Ali make eye contact, both knew they had man to man on the outside. Bowden's 2019 season was the most improbable a performance by a UK player in my lifetime.
LB will always be one of my all time favorite Wildcats.

Number 1 right now!!

Reactions: mrschwump
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT