ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville writer Rick Bozich a huge homer, said L should be in the top 25 after beating hapless Austin Peay 62-0

But why is it considered a murderers schedule when you play Florida, Vandy, South Carolina, Mississippi State, Arkansas……? It’s not like teams play every good sec team yearly.

Lol. No one gets that schedule . . . maybe half of those, mixed with Georgia, Bama, Texas, LSU, Oklahoma, etc., etc.

Hey, the Cards won 10 last year.

How many of teams U of L beat who ended in the Top 25? Hmmmm. Even Notre Dame dropped out iIRC!!

Reactions: Dallas-Wild
I never drive whilst posting to a card fan. That would be criminally charged as “driving while distracted by laughter!”

Actually,
I hope the Cards and we are ranked Top 15 that last week. It would be billed as a Play Off “play-in game.”

You may not want to hear this, FSU had all but 5 starters opt out of the Georgia game. Do you really want to brag about that win?
I don’t believe I was bragging. I was responding to your statement about Tech playing a close game and your hidden assumption that makes the ACC good.
I believe UK would have been the second closest game Georgia had. Kirby likes Stoops. We Sucked last year. Worst team in 3 years.
If you are blind enough to not see the ACC is the weakest power 4 there is really nothing further I can say.
The results each year prove it time and time again.
12-0 league champions to hapless 0-2 start to unranked teams.
Yea , you guys are killing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 270Cat
Ol rockycard setting himself up for another meltdown and ban just like last year after we thump them again in November. These rankings mean nothing until the playoff metric comes out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dallas-Wild
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT