ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs Kentucky game date announced

Usually it’s on the last week of December, but either way cats by 90
Gonna be a fun game, 2 new coaches in their first rivalry game. Louisville actually believes they can compete now. I hate that they seem to have a real coach again. At least from a team building perspective and staff. The Payne train deserved about 8 more years to cook. Oh well he gets to help Woo Pig Crap be amazing now!

Gonna be a fun game, 2 new coaches in their first rivalry game. Louisville actually believes they can compete now. I hate that they seem to have a real coach again. At least from a team building perspective and staff. The Payne train deserved about 8 more years to cook. Oh well he gets to help Woo Pig Crap be amazing now!
They never let Payne cook. He was on his way to be Gordon Ramsay, but you can’t become a Michelin star chef without breaking a few eggs.

• Love
Reactions: Fox2monk
Well, the preseason AP seems to think they are slightly better than us. They are # 24, and we are #25.
Not exactly sure how an 8 win team is suddenly preseason 25 just by a coaching change. I don't see it.
They have put together a pretty respectable roster IMO. Ky is definitely better, but I believe they will at least double last years win total.

What’s funny is Louisville fans are making fun of pope when him and Kelsey are very similar. I agree I think the games are I’ll be competive

That was typically the week of CBS sports classic. Have they announced when we are playing Ohio state?
I hope they don’t put on a short turnaround….

Reactions: Fox2monk
Where did you hear that?
Looks like it was fake news. Kelsey put out a tweet last night that their fans say hints at a commitment coming. On the Kentucky and UL Trilly discord, alot of fans from both sides were predicting it was Hawkins. Then, one of their insiders Ty Spalding said it wasn't true.

Looks like it was fake news. Kelsey put out a tweet last night that their fans say hints at a commitment coming. On the Kentucky and UL Trilly discord, alot of fans from both sides were predicting it was Hawkins. Then, one of their insiders Ty Spalding said it wasn't true.
I've heard Hawkins is asking at least 2 million dollars like Osobor. He's a good player but that seems crazy.

Remember remember the 14th of December...

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Texcat59
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT