ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville to the ACC title game

The Cards beat Miami and head to the ACC title game. Of course, the ACC is not the SEC, but I think no one predicted this in Brohm's first year. It's a remarkable turnaround for them for sure.

They don't give two shits about the title ACC game, Their season hinges on a UK win. WE WILL blow their season up AT HOME... It's time to play the BIG BOYS instead of the class 2 A schedule they have had. GO CATS!

The Cards beat Miami and head to the ACC title game. Of course, the ACC is not the SEC, but I think no one predicted this in Brohm's first year. It's a remarkable turnaround for them for sure.

They play ANYBODY else's schedule, this is a no conversation.

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
They have benefited from a weak schedule, but they've done their job. It's been a remarkable turnaround and I don't blame their fans one bit for being ecstatic.

I think our game should be a good one. We have bigger lines on both sides of the ball, so I think Davis could have a big day. We need to cause a couple turnovers and make them play from behind.

The trajectories of both programs are looking vastly different. That's far more concerning to me than whatever the result of next week's game is.
I disagree about your take on each program's trajectories. Just UK being in the SEC means ours is better. FSU,Clemson,and UNC are all trying to leave the ACC. It's only a matter of time before the ACC is basically a mid major conference and UL is begging for B12 membership.

Funny how the UL fans are coming over to educate us on how to understand football and schedules. Delusional U

Stripper U had a lot of help from Stripper U on the field today...BOGUS roughing the passer for one, along with multiple clock changes while in the same offensive set...Clock got higher with every snap they took.

Don't you love those that are fans when they win, but armchair coaches when they lose....Pitiful

I disagree about your take on each program's trajectories. Just UK being in the SEC means ours is better. FSU,Clemson,and UNC are all trying to leave the ACC. It's only a matter of time before the ACC is basically a mid major conference and UL is begging for B12 membership.
I'm not excited. I hear fans say this expansion is so exciting and how we are gonna benefit. I just don't see it. We are in the toughest conference in the land and just starting to climb. Adding Texas, Oklahoma and whoever else is gonna help us? I sure hope youre right but 70 years of watching tells me we are being pushed further to the back of the line. I am not excited about it at all. Id be thrilled to go to the Big 12. With a 12 team playoff to boot. Sign me up.

I'm not excited. I hear fans say this expansion is so exciting and how we are gonna benefit. I just don't see it. We are in the toughest conference in the land and just starting to climb. Adding Texas, Oklahoma and whoever else is gonna help us? I sure hope youre right but 70 years of watching tells me we are being pushed further to the back of the line. I am not excited about it at all. Id be thrilled to go to the Big 12. With a 12 team playoff to boot. Sign me up.
I understand the SEC is gonna be tougher after UT and OU join but you would rather be in a neutered ACC? UL is going to be making like like $30+ million less a year than us simply due to conference affiliation. There is a reason FSU and Clemson are fighting tooth and nail to get out of there. Also UL isn't gonna get an invite to the B12.

UL has has had pretty much every break go their way this year. No doubt about that. But I still like us after an SEC season vs them after a terribly soft ACC schedule, one where they had to come from behind multiple times against bad teams in the 4th quarter. Big props to them for finding a way to win each time, but I still like the Cats.

I understand the SEC is gonna be tougher after UT and OU join but you would rather be in a neutered ACC? UL is going to be making like like $30+ million less a year than us simply due to conference affiliation. There is a reason FSU and Clemson are fighting tooth and nail to get out of there. Also UL isn't gonna get an invite to the B12.
Money is nice but I want W's. We are griping about Louisville but I envy their spot right now.I see us in the back of the line where we were for decades. I see us start to climb and then I see major obstacles cutting in front of us. I am running out of years and I've watched us butt our heads against an immovable wall for nearly my entire life. The SEC was impossible for us to win and adding two traditional powerhouse schools wont improve our situation one bit in regards to competitiveness. I think a lot of people are whistling past the graveyard right now. Id much rather be in the ACC or B12 going forrward with this expanded playoff.

Nah I don’t bet points. Either you believe UK will win or you don’t. Which is it?

Poster said the UL would beat UK 10 plus points, I said I would take that bet IF he would pay off ..No response from him but you said you would gladly bet UL wins which in the post was ten plus points, yet now you are saying .no points...WTF? Go back and read the post..

Have a beer and a goodnight GO CATS!

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT