ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville Losers Think UK Will Dissapear Because

We’ve had to replace a national championship winning coach on 4 occasions, and every time we managed to eventually hire another national championship winning coach.

This is no slight to Payne, but I think we can handle losing an assistant coach regardless of how good of an assistant they were.

“Yeah that ship has sailed. If you wanted to catch Cal you should’ve done it from 2010-2016 before all of this FBI stuff broke. Now he’ll cover his tracks like an animal. They had their chance when Anthony Davis was there.“

you know sometimes I wonder if UL fans seriously have a mental disability like no joke I really do just wonder sometimes.

Hell, several of our own fans have been ready to jump. U6 fans over reacting and saying idiotic stuff just proves how ignorant that behavior is.

OP always here to let us know what Louisville fans are saying.

I know what they are saying without looking!!!
Sarr pusses
Every one of them.
I heard a couple of my Louisville Cardinal neighbors singing last night
I think it was about Bryce Hopkins
went something like this:

Then they came back with this one

Reactions: 2Adulterers
Well, they have some first hand experience with this kind of thing. Denny Crum is a Hall of Fame coach, and you can divide his 30 year career at Louisville into 2 nice and neat fifteen year periods. In the first, he made 6 final fours and won 2 titles. In the second, he made one elite eight, and missed the tournament altogether 4 times. And the biggest change was losing Wade Houston a couple of years into that second period.

Louisville doesn’t have our history, our record of continued excellence under multiple coaches. No one does, which is what distinguishes kentucky from everyone else. Based on that record, as someone above said, if you can come back time and again from losing a great head coach, you can surely do so when losing a great assistant. But losing a great #2 guy can be a real setback, and Louisville fans know that as well as anyone.

Just when we think the Tards are not up to much, they go back to the business of being the Tards.

Kenny Payne leaving not in your wildest dreams
You are still Little Brother :chairshot:
All I want to know is, how did you pull it off? 10 years, you made it 10 years and even got to chauffer Pitino's family around and they loved you. That was impressive, until you flashed a fake badge at a real officer. Yikes. 10 years though, that took some serious balls.

Reactions: catzfanjim
OP always here to let us know what Louisville fans are saying.
Yeah, but I don't know as though they're saying what he's reporting really. I've been over on the board that Zipp controls and I saw a thread about it, but their comments were focused on KP and what they thought if him.

The OP hates UL so much, it’s all he wants to talk about and without a link, I don't believe him.

Reactions: STL_Cat
“Yeah that ship has sailed. If you wanted to catch Cal you should’ve done it from 2010-2016 before all of this FBI stuff broke. Now he’ll cover his tracks like an animal. They had their chance when Anthony Davis was there.“
Jealousy and fear, that's what UL fans are struggling with. You know why they don’t hate WKU? Because WKU doesn’t kick their ass and they don't lead all of college basketball in most statistical categories.

If UK was rated lower than UL in cbb, they wouldn't give 2 sh*ts about us, but since we own them, they hate us. If they ever realized why they hate us, they would think differently.

So I don't understand why UK fans would hate UL, Duke or KU. All of those programs are beneath UK and really aren't a threat. I mean, I can't hate Louisville, they’re a broken program that was always in our shadow. I almost feel sorry for them.

Notice I didn't list UNC? Yeah, gotta hate them just for the cheating scandal alone.

Reactions: RunninRichie
I'm glad they are staying up all night every night trying to find ways to beat Kentucky. Lets see that's reason number 500 and it still hasn't worked, keep up the sleepless nights toothless cards.

Mack, Murray and crew need to invest more time in figuring out how to break a press, then understand that offering every breathing prospect in top 250 is pathetic, and after that, still would need about 100 other things to focus on other than what is going on with Cal and program in Lexington.

Reactions: Pewee Cat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT