ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville game

How is Louisville losing to a team that has Andrew Whitworth coaching the team. I go block, block, block. I block'em here I block'em there
34d6157a5628e2ebe51fc66830b3c6bd

I wish I could go back to March 2014 to the moment I was sitting on my Papaw's couch, losing my mind when Hancock hit that late 3 in the sweet 16 and it looked like they had us and might make a run at back to back. I want to tell my 2014 self in that moment: "dude, we win this and break their hearts in a way you've never seen. Then that title gets vacated. Then they get caught paying a player and to cap it off a decade from now you'll be watching them get run out of an empty Yum Center by a 3-7 Arkansas St team."

2 years is a little bit of an unfair amount of time, but that's if your team is showing some minor improvements. This looks like KP has lost the locker room. Hell they got players getting booted off the team putting out tweets saying it's not true.

I agree but Cal is not an X and O whiz. Not a great game manager but he looks amazing compared to this.

He’s not, but there’s more to coaching than drawing up plays and recruiting. Motivation, leadership, teaching, business savvy, PR, marketing, etc - that’s where Cal excels, and why he’s nearing his 800th win.

If you look at Kenny’s program, not just the team that’s getting bent over by Arkansas State as we speak, but as a whole - he fails at all of those things I just mentioned. The largest and most intuitive playbook in basketball history would be useless if you can’t meet all or at least some of that criteria.

The incident today with Koron Davis is a perfect illustration. They can’t even issue factual press statements.

I almost feel sorry for Louisville ... ALMOST.

Will Kenny be the coach next Thursday when we play them?

Reactions: Fox2monk
I wish I could go back to March 2014 to the moment I was sitting on my Papaw's couch, losing my mind when Hancock hit that late 3 in the sweet 16 and it looked like they had us and might make a run at back to back. I want to tell my 2014 self in that moment: "dude, we win this and break their hearts in a way you've never seen. Then that title gets vacated. Then they get caught paying a player and to cap it off a decade from now you'll be watching them get run out of an empty Yum Center by a 3-7 Arkansas St team."
Don’t forget their coach screws a Ho on a table and they got ugly hookers who squirt to the ceiling.

lmao. The announcer thought #10 was Zan Payne. Half assed just like the UL players

Congrats to Andrew Whitworth on his first college basketball win as head coach

Hilarious Lewisville post I found:

AR St…..up 18…..running clock on us. At home no less.

Honestly….for me, this is rock bottom. At least until 12/21 when 10,000 blue bellies are Ls Downing after 30 dunks, a 50 point blowout a Coke and a Kenny smile.

Payne would rather be fired now and get a higher buy out. Dude is tanking like an NBA team who wants first pick. Question isn’t even if he’s fired any more.

Not even sure Louisville could attract a decent coach with a track record. Not sure they have the money to either. Downward spiral

I think its an $8m buyout for Payne right now

I bet they do it though - no way you want to bring this disaster into a nationally televised game against Kentucky.

WIth the portal and NIL, they should have made sure they were the highest bidder for a kid like Hunter Dickinson and just brought in at least 2 serious players, even if you paid them $1m each. UL is easily losing 10x that amount this year in revenue

Reactions: gbl97
UofL has lost donors, will have to pay Kenny's buy-out, then hire a coach fans/donors will get excited about with what money is left.

UofL has lost donors, will have to pay Kenny's buy-out, then hire a coach fans/donors will get excited about with what money is left.
They aren't going to get a brand name coach unless he is severely flawed

One coach I'd consider is that guy from Wichita St with the drunk wife. He would probably coach there for 2 cheeseburgers and a bottle of Evan Williams

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT