ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville game

Watched a lot of the game (I don’t know if I can stand to finish it) and it’s just unbelievable how badly UL plays. Their players look like they’re lost and undernourished. I don’t know who I feel sorry for, the players or KP. I’m a die-hard UK fan and usually root against UL, but, geez, I wish they could at least be competitive.

Just checked their schedule. After this game, they will likely not be favored to win in any game the rest of the season. MAYBE Pepperdine, but that’s it.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I guarantee there are more UK fans talking about this game right now (online) than UL fans

whats funny to me is the fans at the game could move down to great floor seats - and no one is doing it.

you can hear the boos now

IU sucks, Texas was just lucky honestly, they haven’t played another game like that all year. I honestly don’t see a way we lose that game or don’t dominate it honestly.
Don’t think Kentucky loses but I don’t be surprised if lville kept it in a 6-12 point window for a good chunk of the game

Reactions: KFuqua
the announcers are saying "this is embarrassing for Louisville, they aren't even trying on defense now"

wow

They are going to have to do something with Payne, they can't finish the season with this

going into the commercial break "there is no way you should be down 17 to a 3-7 team"

they started out the game saying they believe in Kenny and he'll get it turned around...it took 3/4 of a game to convince them he will not

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT