ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville Fans on LivePD in Clark County, IN

They were a couple of the wealthier louisville fans. Officers would have been justified in putting a bullet in both of them.

Live pd is a cops rip off on a and e. I'm glad a duke fan rushed over to tell us about it as they will unite in their acc bromance if any acc school plays us next yr in the tournament
He is an outcast UL fan. He is not very welcome on his home board. He doesn't tow the company line over there.

And last week, same show, same location they busted a tweaked out meth head with like 12 pipes wearing a UK sweatshirt. She was driving around with her teenage son in his New Albany baseball uniform. Let's not pretend like only UL has losers in the fanbase.

And last week, same show, same location they busted a tweaked out meth head with like 12 pipes wearing a UK sweatshirt. She was driving around with her teenage son in his New Albany baseball uniform. Let's not pretend like only UL has losers in the fanbase.
That's true but UL is overrun with them. I mean every time I see a hoopty car driving around town I expect to see UL plates and I usually do.

The concept of a FAN message board may be escaping you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT