ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like today is the Day for McDaniels to Decide

So the best we got is HS coach posted something on Facebook that wasn't screen shotted and some random Houston fan is spreading it...

Reactions: ralphdaltonfan
Yeah no reason for a random guy to make stuff up but that doesn't mean his grandson didn't miss understand something or whatnot.
Just mean take it with a grain of salt. People do crazy things for attention

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
There’s no way the coach posted something like that on some Facebook group.

The reason why there is probably little sense of urgency here at the last minute is because the school he is planning to attend already has his signed LOI on file. In other words, the rumors we heard about Jaden sending in his letter the other day were likely TRUE and everything since has just been a smokescreen to keep things uncertain until the deadline passes.

Why use a group? Couldn’t he just text or use remind or something like that.
Because he was on live on a Federal Way HS group and that is the kind of thing kids who got to that school would want to know. The fact it was a facebook group is the one thing that is totally believable . But again no need to dwell on it as unless we are part of that group or someone in the group shares a screen shot we will never know .

The refresh on my phone will be dead by tomorrow. The suspense is freaking killing me
The kid most figured would be the least amount of drama as far as recruiting.
tumblr_nhzo2jzPjm1skltbdo1_500.gif

The reason why there is probably little sense of urgency here at the last minute is because the school he is planning to attend already has his signed LOI on file. In other words, the rumors we heard about Jaden sending in his letter the other day were likely TRUE and everything since has just been a smokescreen to keep things uncertain until the deadline passes.
Bingo . I have zero doubt the school he is attending already knows and has his LOI in hand. Even if it is UW.

Reactions: TFCats11

But this would create a lot of attention for someone who supposedly doesn't want attention.

Reactions: Rideordiewildcat
I actually bet he did. There is literally no way we will ever know as there is a huge chance he is going to UK so the guy will be right regardless but I don;t think it is as far fetched as you make it out . But again zero way we know unless he goes to UW.

I mean, you could be right. But I just highly doubt someone would do that when it would completely ruin the kids moment. Unless it comes out tomorrow and this is how we find out, I’m not going to bet $1 it’s true.

Is anyone else seeing the Sportscenter twitter account announcing he is going to uk? Please double check me

I need my five star fix damn it!
Hurry up!

Juzang was last week already....Im jonesing over here!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT