ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like today is the Day for McDaniels to Decide

Have no idea as that was never said on this board . Really not many people had any idea when he would announce really. He is just going to do it thru instagram or twitter today some time I bet. It is only 330 on the west coast so still early for him.
I think some people just need a livestream of a door to watch or something.

Did we actually get confirmation today is the day? Or did Op somehow just surmise it from that ambiguous tweet which doesn’t even mention a date?

Did we actually get confirmation today is the day? Or did Op somehow just surmise it from that ambiguous tweet which doesn’t even mention a date?
Most are assuming based on it being the last day to sign a LOI. That doesn’t matter. I don’t think knight signed one either. He could wait till the last day of summer and just show up at a school

You think he commits today sometime or you think its gonna drag on longer?

Best guess you know sometime tonight but I also would’ve thought he’d put it out afternoon their time. I’m 99 percent sure he’s ours but as for the timeframe of finding it out I really don’t

Last edited:
For those following this side of the forum and hitting refresh every few seconds looking for news, you have missed some other really good news UK fans received today...4 star top 100 Xavier Peters is officially transferring from Florida State to Kentucky! We've added a stud JACK LB to our increasingly talented football roster. I spent so much time today watching for updates on McDaniels that I missed the news on Peters when it initially broke.

For those following this side of the forum and hitting refresh every few seconds looking for news, you have missed some other really good news UK fans received today...4 star top 100 Xavier Peters is officially transferring from Florida State to Kentucky! We've added a stud JACK LB to our increasingly talented football roster. I spent so much time today watching for updates on McDaniels that I missed the news on Peters when it initially broke.

Football?:cool2::uzi:

If Jaden doesn't commit tonight, watch Daniels switch back to UK without the fog. I know I'd feel more comfortable the longer he delays, you know, to avoid the hometown beatdown. I remember posting something to the effect that the kid is kind of reclusive and doesn't seek the limelight, so I'm not surprised by the silence.

If Jaden doesn't commit tonight, watch Daniels switch back to UK without the fog. I know I'd feel more comfortable the longer he delays, you know, to avoid the hometown beatdown. I remember posting something to the effect that the kid is kind of reclusive and doesn't seek the limelight, so I'm not surprised by the silence.
Exactly! Although, he knows BBN awaits :grimace:

I’ve been expecting him to come to Kentucky for over a year now no reason to change my mind. Either way GO BIG BLUE!!!

I know it’s extremely silly to buy anything into twitter and what people say, so for pure entertainment only, a kid on Twitter that’s followed by dontai allen and goes to school with dontai allen just said “jaden McDaniels will sign with Kentucky”. Could be true. Maybe not.

Reactions: Nicholascat
Allegedly the federal way coach has said on Facebook that McDaniels will sign his letter with the U of K. I cannot find any confirmation of this yet so don’t break open the bourbon just yet

Allegedly the federal way coach has said on Facebook that McDaniels will sign his letter with the U of K. I cannot find any confirmation of this yet so don’t break open the bourbon just yet

He also supposedly said “tomorrow”.

You can’t sign a LOI tomorrow.

Can’t sign a LOI tomorrow. Maybe scholarship papers. Maybe his coach isn’t smart and doesn’t know the difference.

What we did when my kid signed. We signed the loi and sent it to the coach and then signed a copy of the loi at the ceremony. He can sign as many copies of it he wants as the college has the original

What we did when my kid signed. We signed the loi and sent it to the coach and then signed a copy of the loi at the ceremony. He can sign as many copies of it he wants as the college has the original

Then he already signed it. When the athletic department has it, that’s when it’s official. What’s he’s signing a second time is a prop and doesn’t mean shit.

Then there’s no “he will sign tomorrow”.

He’s already signed.

Right. If they can do a loi ceremony with a prop tomorrow but he would have already signed with whoever. Just a kid having his moment if they have a ceremony tomorrow

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT