ADVERTISEMENT

Long time gone

Hello fellas,

Been away for a while and haven’t kept up with the Cats at all. So I’ll have to go down and try to catch up. Doesn’t sound like we have a team for next year quite yet. But as always, I trust in Cal

Planning to be active on this board again going forward.
Just out of curiosity, why stop posting just because you changed your address?

It ain’t like they have a different Internet in Arizona.

Hello fellas,

Been away for a while and haven’t kept up with the Cats at all. So I’ll have to go down and try to catch up. Doesn’t sound like we have a team for next year quite yet. But as always, I trust in Cal

Drew! Welcome back, you may as well get the car ready to go man. Cal isn’t getting this portal period work done at all!! Time to get him outta town.

This Is Fine GIF
Same ole Cal since you left:

Welcome back... hate to hear Arizona was disappointing, thought that might be my runaway spot one day. It's beautiful in the Bluegrass tonight. I got my daughters graduation tomorrow and feeding everyone afterwards so a brisket and two butts on the smoker right now with 30lbs of chicken varieties tomorrow. Should be feeding 75. Sleeping is for tired people.

Welcome back Sir Drew So Phon .. Aunt lives in Tucson for 30 plus years , they say the housing boom and explosive growth south from Phoenix is beyond the expected . But it is beautiful !! They saying driving around / thru Phoenix north to Ca is a total disaster . And Go Cats !

Is there anything in the program to be positive about?
I’m excited every single off-season about the new squad. Once the roster is finalized, I will be excited. We may or may not be good. But with the talent we will have, a home run hire of an assistant coach, there’s always a chance. Most college basketball teams can’t say that

I’m excited every single off-season about the new squad. Once the roster is finalized, I will be excited. We may or may not be good. But with the talent we will have, a home run hire of an assistant coach, there’s always a chance. Most college basketball teams can’t say that
Fair enough, unless they add some good pieces to go with these freshman then it’s looking like another look season

And if any of y’all have kept up with my journey, I did go to Arizona to live and absolutely hated it. It has become Southern California, unfortunately
My brother is moving to Green Valley, AZ. What, specifically, did you hate about living in Arizona? What makes it more like southern California? Just like to pass on some info to him as I was trying to get him to move to Kentucky.

My brother is moving to Green Valley, AZ. What, specifically, did you hate about living in Arizona? What makes it more like southern California? Just like to pass on some info to him as I was trying to get him to move to Kentucky.

I worked in Glendale, AZ. for 3 months. I'm a Welder/Millwright and we were building furnaces for recycling aluminum. There was no shade and some days the temperature would reach 110 degrees. It was tough going and with an annual rain fall of 7 inches, we never got rained out once damnit.

Reactions: ORCAT
The traffic and the superficial people. It’s like a suburb of Los Angeles now. Gorgeous but it just wasn’t for me and wasn’t the Arizona I fell in love with back in the day.

The traffic and the superficial people. It’s like a suburb of Los Angeles now. Gorgeous but it just wasn’t for me and wasn’t the Arizona I fell in love with back in the day.
He's going to a small town south of Tucson so may not encounter that where he will be. I assume you were in the Phoenix area and I could see what you're saying there.

Reactions: drew_ukfan
Hello fellas,

You haven't missed anything. We've lost almost everyone we could, even Ware and gained no one.

The magnificent 7 coming to a theater near you soon.

He's going to a small town south of Tucson so may not encounter that where he will be. I assume you were in the Phoenix area and I could see what you're saying there.
Mostly Phoenix valley but did spend a bit of time in Tucson as well. Which I liked Tucson, reminds me of Albuquerque where I had previously lived.

I’m back in Kentucky now. Have a couple cities on my list that I really like that I might try out in the coming months. Savannah, GA and Greenville, SC. Way more the size I’m comfortable with and have enjoyed both cities when I’ve visited

Reactions: ORCAT
Mostly Phoenix valley but did spend a bit of time in Tucson as well. Which I liked Tucson, reminds me of Albuquerque where I had previously lived.

I’m back in Kentucky now. Have a couple cities on my list that I really like that I might try out in the coming months. Savannah, GA and Greenville, SC. Way more the size I’m comfortable with and have enjoyed both cities when I’ve visited
You must love the hot weather, holy smokes. I just can't handle the heat, however dumb old me and my hubster are going to Myrtle Beach first week of June. Beautiful state if you like palm trees, sand and the water.

@CELTICAT said you died of AIDs bro. Like I even private messaged him asking him about it, and he didn't reply. So yeah, I thought you died. Welcome back, and glad you're still with us. So fking strange.

You must love the hot weather, holy smokes. I just can't handle the heat, however dumb old me and my hubster are going to Myrtle Beach first week of June. Beautiful state if you like palm trees, sand and the water.

Yeah I can’t stand the cold but realized how much I hated congestion while down there. SC sure is a great state, y’all have fun!

@CELTICAT said you died of AIDs bro. Like I even private messaged him asking him about it, and he didn't reply. So yeah, I thought you died. Welcome back, and glad you're still with us. So fking strange.
Yeah kind of an odd joke and then to just leave it be and not tell everyone it’s a joke is a weird move but whatever. I appreciate everyone’s concern but I am fine and AIDS free

Yeah I can’t stand the cold but realized how much I hated congestion while down there. SC sure is a great state, y’all have fun!

Yeah kind of an odd joke and then to just leave it be and not tell everyone it’s a joke is a weird move but whatever. I appreciate everyone’s concern but I am fine and AIDS free
That’s good news! We need our driver cause Cal is trending out of state very soon. Nashville bound.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT