ADVERTISEMENT

London

You are a persistent offender. Go talk politics in its dedicated thread. It isnt hard.

Btw not everything or everyone is driven by politics.

lol. Comprehension ain't your thing my man. You've got 4 pages of weirdos ranting about immigrants in a thread that has nothing to do with immigration.

Shaddup

I think they are doing it on a by county basis. Fewer schools are closed today than yesterday.

I personally like the superintendent of Pulaski County Schools, but I think he (as well as the Somerset and Science Hill school districts and Somerset Community College) made a mistake in not calling off classes yesterday. A lot of parents are irritated, and I get why.

This is an on-going crisis in this state. Please keep all the political stuff in the political thread.

I'd like this to be actually treated as a crisis. Instead we have a backwoods mayor apparently lying about what occurred, a shooter on the loose, and I am not sure where the hell the Feds or Homeland Security are. Is KSP equipped at all for this scenario?

Meanwhile we have MAGA Freddy blaming illegals, some weird guy blaming me for making fun of them and a whole lot of sanctimonious bullshit.

Basically, the entire shenanigan is a great example of how ****ed up this society is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT