ADVERTISEMENT

Locker room fight

Broken up pretty quickly.

Give ‘em 16 once gloves, put ‘em in a ring and let them punch until they can’t breath.

I had two pair of 14 ounce gloves at that age. Better cardio for me and friends than running!!
No question. Somebody brought some gloves around when we were teenagers and me and my buddy got in the backyard with them and did three two minute rounds and almost died for exhaustion. That's at 15 years old!!! Had a whole new respect for boxing after that.

I dont know if it was from the constant motion or just the constant screaming and crying I was doing.

If you're ever in a street fight, no matter what, do NOT lock the other dude in a headlock. At best you get suplexed on your shoulder as seen here. Worst you get dropped on your head & neck, ain't walking away.
Thats what I was afraid was going to happen here, could have ended ugly after the slam

Reactions: footerball
I don’t really care about this but also I don’t think fighting to that degree happens everywhere. That wasn’t practice field shove matches. I would bet no one on Tennessee got suplexed by a teammate in the locker room. We had culture issues this year but hopefully that won’t be true next year.

No question. Somebody brought some gloves around when we were teenagers and me and my buddy got in the backyard with them and did three two minute rounds and almost died for exhaustion. That's at 15 years old!!! Had a whole new respect for boxing after that.

I dont know if it was from the constant motion or just the constant screaming and crying I was doing.

People don't realize how heavy 16 Oz gloves get after s could minutes hoping them up and throwing punches.

I don’t really care about this but also I don’t think fighting to that degree happens everywhere. That wasn’t practice field shove matches. I would bet no one on Tennessee got suplexed by a teammate in the locker room. We had culture issues this year but hopefully that won’t be true next year.
Dude, I was put in a chokehold as a freshman on the wrestling team and it didn't quit until I slammed us both into the wall where the fire alarm cage racked his kidney.

Just because they're in college doesn't mean they're no longer kids. Stuff happens. Boys are dumber than a bag of hammers and that's why women live longer.

terrible look, I hate it , I know it happens but that flip could have easily .. easily ended in disaster .. as in fractured neck / paralysis .

Reactions: entropy13
terrible look, I hate it , I know it happens but that flip could have easily .. easily ended in disaster .. as in fractured neck / paralysis .
It was deliberately intended to be a terrible look. Consider the source. A nuance here is that a player inside UK's locker room leaked it. That is poor optics. But another nuance is that there isn't a time stamp, so this could have happened many years ago, and probably did. Most people have never been football players so they don't relate to locker room behavior. It's a nothingburger.

Reactions: mrschwump
That was because Taylor told him she was breaking up with him if they lost then write a song about it.
LOL!! That's funny.

I think Andy Reid is one of the great NFL coaches. But Travis Kelce is a highly competitive guy. I already know that Reid and Kelce are close. Reid had a hand in setting Travis up with Taylor. Taylor's family and Reid's family are friendly.

Back to the topic. How long will it be before crap leaks out of other SEC teams' locker rooms? I would think the current portal rules probably increase the chances. Unhappy players conveniently switch allegiances. Next thing you know, something like this appears online. Not saying that's what happened here, but young people can get screwy ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: footerball
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT