ADVERTISEMENT

Locker room fight

TCurtis75

Senior
Feb 4, 2004
What does everyone make of the video making the rounds on social media of the fight in the UK locker room? I watched it trying to see if I recognized anyone in it but couldn't. I know fights happen in locker rooms a lot but I have never seen one that involved a suplex like this one did. Anyone have any info on it? Who, when, why?

Fights break out on the practice field all the time. It's pretty normal when two guys are going at it in the trenches and somebody gets bent out of shape about something. Fight didn't look like it lasted long and was probably just a spillover from something that happened on the practice field. Certainly don't need any injuries from that crap though.

This is how most bar, stadium, and street fights look. Lots of wild haymakers. I don’t know why people online expected a technical exchange like these guys are ufc lol.

Imagine watching guys in a fight like this leading with a calf kick and following that with a double leg take down. Then straight into side control. My mind would be blown ha

Broken up pretty quickly.

Give ‘em 16 once gloves, put ‘em in a ring and let them punch until they can’t breath.

I had two pair of 14 ounce gloves at that age. Better cardio for me and friends than running!!

If you're ever in a street fight, no matter what, do NOT lock the other dude in a headlock. At best you get suplexed on your shoulder as seen here. Worst you get dropped on your head & neck, ain't walking away.

Reactions: Soupbean
Would one of them be NHall by any chance? One of the guys that gave up their last year of eligibility? I don't recognize anyone at all

Looked like this until the suplex.

main-qimg-f55e2c6d91b85972cf3ccbf71b3bf8bf

It's Flax and a freshman walk-on D-Lineman. These types of things happen in every college locker room or practice field to some extent I would assume

I know we have had a few over the years, one loudmouth started one with wrong guy who knew how to throw a punch and was knocked cold. No one messed will Holyfield who had boxed, plus he was built like a tank. He had to fight, to slow to get away.

Reactions: catsfan325
Leaked I'm sure by a now former teammate. Portal exit person. Probably pissed they have zero interest from anywhere. And Flax looking good to he drafted in a couple months.

Reactions: Rembrandt90
At least no one improvised a weapon to effect. That's when you know it really does "just mean more".

It's Flax and a freshman walk-on D-Lineman. These types of things happen in every college locker room or practice field to some extent I would assume
If it's Flax vs. a DLineman, then that's probably a spillover from something that happened on the practice field. Flax probably embarrassed him or said something about his Momma and it carried over into the locker room.

Reactions: catsfan325
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT