ADVERTISEMENT

Little Brother To Celebrate “Vacated” Title

Wow this is great...Uavel officials announced that June 29that 4th Street Live the vacated players will gather with Loserville fans to relive the 2013 Championship :chairshot: uhhh I mean vacated Championship Funny [laughing][laughing] you could display the Trophy except it was returned to the NCAA:cool2:well whatever excites them
Does this celebration include adult entertainment?

If the situation were reversed I’d never want anything to do with UK again. How anyone can associate with UofL from that time period and not feel some disgust is way beyond me. Hookers and FBI investigation are something to relive? Just wow...

Why celebrate something that came from cheating and immoral behavior? Now no one is perfect, and we all have fallen short, but celebrate it? Come on...

3-2.png

Louisville’s 2013 banner

Reactions: WeWant9
No, I'm celebrating! I have the DVD. I have enjoyed watching the game on multiple occasions and look forward to future viewings.
It's a good thing you have a DVD to remember it by because you don't have a championship banner anymore and it doesn't exist in the record books anymore so that DVD is now like a pretend championship.
Have fun watching that.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
No, I'm celebrating! I have the DVD. I have enjoyed watching the game on multiple occasions and look forward to future viewings

Sad,sad life to view a game that your university CHEATED in to try to win. Miserable fan that has no hope, no future no team.

not a ul fan, but not a hater either. Imo, if I was a ul fan, I'd be pi$$ed at the ncaa too. I've often believed that if my school had been hit with a sanction by that dysfunctional, hypocritical organization, I'd want to do something akin to flipping them the bird just as these people are doing.
IMO, ul suffered the appropriate, logical consequence. They played ineligible players, thus they forfeited the games. Logical. At the same time what unc did was much more egregious when it comes to issues the ncaa should be policing. The only issue the ncaa should be focusing on is maintaining competitive even ground for all schools.
Ul played ineligible players. unc has been ensuring players are eligible by allowing them to take bogus classes. That one issue gave unc an unfair competitive advantage over other schools, assuredly most if not all reputable academic schools. Don't doubt for one minute recruits knew they could go to unc, take bogus classes and not have to be bothered with "academic foolishness" interfering with playing ball. YET, unc gets nothing. If ul lost one banner, unc should have the program shut down.

If I wore red, I'd be celebrating just as a matter of rebellion against the ncaa's hypocrisy. If the same thing ever happened to Ky, I'd expect nothing less.

The title game was real. Your LEO badge, not so much.
The title game was real? Um yea there was a game played, but when you cheat the results end up being wiped out. USC football doesn't even count there vacated title, they accept the facts, but UL fans are a delusional bunch. No one is ever going to count that as a 'championship'. I don't care if there was a game played, doesn't change the fact the majority of the players on that team who played in that game were deemed ineligible. Last I checked games played with even one ineligible player equals forfeited wins, and we're talking about the overwhelmingly majority of the players being deemed ineligible. I'd kinda understand ULs fans reasoning if it was only one player, but it was team wide.

Yea a game was played, and forfeited, due to cheating. So, it doesn't count. 30+ years and counting since UL has won a title. Has been program much like IU. UL fans are trying to pretend that it doesn't matter how hardcore you cheat you can pay each player 100k to commit to your school doesn't change the fact the game was played lmao. If that's what helps you sleep, the rest of us are going to recognize it for what it is. No banner, No trophy, No championship, The YUM! Center, doesn't even recognize the title. But if saying 'it happened I swear it did' helps you sleep. Then more power to you. Just remember though, 30+ years and still counting.

UK and it's fans doesn't even count there own vacated games, we sure as hell aren't going to count UL's. Same for the rest of the country in which they don't count there vacated games, if they don't count there own school's vacated games why on gods green earth will they count another school's vacated games? You all didn't count every other program's vacated wins until it was convenient for you all to count yours?

Nothing but abunch of hypocrites. When we hired cal, 'your coach has never even been to a final 4', and i for one never ever ever disputed that like many of us, but now that it benefits you all 'yea all programs vacated wins count because it's convenient for us', maybe being hypocrites works for you all, sure as hell doesn't work for the rest of the schools in the country that has never even counted their own vacated games. But whatever is convenient for you all right? Now all of a sudden according to you all Cal has been to final 4's at three different school's when before it was, at the time of the hire 'he's never even been tona final 4'. And that was over something a million times less egregious than the 'rape for money, for play' scam, UL was running.

Lmao, what's the ol saying? Can't fix stupid? Yea that's it.

Last edited:
Reactions: lkc1234
Yeah this is going to look good to the NCAA. A school just sanctioned by the NCAA causing the removal of a title schedules a public celebration to relive a game that no longer has any validity.

Should help them with the Bowen case....

You ghetto turds didn’t deserve the 1980 and 1986 titles either. Crum used players who couldn’t read or write and couldn’t get in any other college except your pathetic commuter school. Once that pipe line of morons ran dry, Crum was an absolute failure the rest of his career.

Yep, they came from Camden NJ, one of the poorest areas in the country, at that time, but, their players came off the bus wearing lots of gold jewelry, and leather pants and jackets. I went to church with one of the starters from the 1986 team, Jeff Hall, and he told of the unrest on the team because Billy Thompson got a lot more from his "sponsor" than the other players did, from theirs.

you’d have to think a “2013” is probably some kind of operation in whore language now.

Luke Hancock for four threes. One of the greatest single player deliveries in tournament history.

The fact you're trying to prove that you all won the title shows us all we need to know. You really do care that no one outside of Louisville counts a vacated title kinda like how no one including USC counts the FB title. And Hancock hit 4 threes in a game that didn't even count is one of the best player deliveries in history? Delk had 6 in the first half in 98, and the best part is, it wasn't erased from history and Delk is actually an NCAA champion, unlike Hancock. I guess Hancock's performance is one of the best deliveries in NCAA vacated tournament games history. One of the best of all the games that don't count.

Lol, Bird mad, yall! Tryin make us believe you all arent 30+ years and counting waiting for s title. We all know you were heartbroken when the title was vacated. You can't pretend like it didn't shatter your heart that your title never even happened. Now you're in the denial stage even after the heartbreak saying 'it really did happen I swear i don't care if they take away wins for cheating it happened'. We don't count cal's vacated final 4's, we don't count UK's vacated wins, we don't count USC's football title, all of these things we never counted even before your title was vacated. Now we're supposed to count your title but not all the other vacated games we never counted to begin with?

Nope. We don't count our vacated games, our coaches vacated games, other school's vacated titles, and we are definitely not counting your vacated title just because you wish we would. We don't acknowledge USC's football title never have just like the rest of the country including USC. You all don't get some special treatment that USC doesn't get where we are supposed to pretend you actually won a championship when you never did. No trophy, no banner, no nothing acknowledging your title at the Yum or the University. Never happened. When the NCAA broke your heart, it was permanent, can't undo it no matter how hard you try.

Harrell was kicked out and banned from practice facility due to UL being upset that he was part of the reason they didn't win a title. NEVER FORGET!!

http://ksr.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/UOFLNOPE.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: deplion
I guess Hancock's performance is one of the best deliveries in NCAA vacated tournament games history. One of the best of all the games that don't count.

Sounds like the perfect accomplishment for a "True Louisville Man".

I guess the Crown Royal and malt liquor will flow freely that day. People will be lined up to get fake line beards and ugly ass bird tattoos too.

No, I'm celebrating! I have the DVD. I have enjoyed watching the game on multiple occasions and look forward to future viewings.
I can't find it in the record books? You sure you aren't delusional? U6 fans use to tell me when Cal was first hired, he has never gone to a FF at UMass or Memphis. Payback is a bitch

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT