ADVERTISEMENT

Little Brother To Celebrate “Vacated” Title

UL=3 of the most notorious scandals in collegiate athletics history per the CJ this past week. Keep it Rolling!

Reactions: Cindog28
They can celebrate it all they want, I don't care. I'll laugh at it, but I don't care.

FACT: It doesn't count
FACT: It doesn't count because U6 cheated on multiple levels, and used ineligible players
FACT: U6's last title was 1986
FACT: Even IU has won a title more recently [laughing]

The NCAA only has "POWER" over its member institutions. They cant stop the city or players from having a celebration if it isn't a university function. However, it could cause the NCAA to be pi$$ed at U of L.
Power over everybody , BUT uncheat!!!

I was driving downtown the other day and the banner is hanging on the front of a bar. That should be illegal. Seen that thing to Africa with the Pats super bowl shirts!
Best part about this. ITS NOT EVEN THE ACTUAL BANNER :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

They're so desperate those people will make replica's of removed banner's to try and preserve the 'memory', which is all it'll ever be for them, a painful memory with tons of anger and a reminder that they didn't actually win a title and a legacy was tarnished. Speaking of fake replica banner's, a player brought a fake replica championship trophy and pretended it was the real thing to the locker room to try and inspire the UL players a few months ago. The laughter for me will never end. I love it. The more they claim they actually won a title and try proving to us they really did, the easier it is for me to sleep at night knowing the misery and stress of that so called 'title' will never end for them.

Keep'em coming, keep telling us about the year 2013, the good ol glory days, and how a title was actually won on the court with ineligible players.... Then stricken out of the record books due to 4 years of cheating and most of the team being ruled ineligible, it wasn't just one player either like it was for USC out of 80 players, it was was most of the team.

How I feel about UofL these days...
Mu5s.gif

You guys no we got hosed by the NCAA. Regardless, we won that title fair and square and we’re gonna never forget.

No, I'm celebrating! I have the DVD. I have enjoyed watching the game on multiple occasions and look forward to future viewings.

You take pleasure in a constant reminder of the shame your favorite University has suffered. You are a peculiar specimen.

On a similar note who is your favorite pedophile?

Reactions: morgousky
Seems like looking at your ex a few years later after he cheated, and then letting him know you didn't care if he cheated or not because you want to him to know you still care.

fb9.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT