ADVERTISEMENT

Little Brother To Celebrate “Vacated” Title

2Adulterers

Senior
Aug 11, 2015
Wow this is great...Uavel officials announced that June 29that 4th Street Live the vacated players will gather with Loserville fans to relive the 2013 Championship :chairshot: uhhh I mean vacated Championship Funny [laughing][laughing] you could display the Trophy except it was returned to the NCAA:cool2:well whatever excites them

Reactions: Wall Knight Teague
Is this satire or is that program that ignorant?
Ignorant it appears. Wonder how long it will take for Bassey to commit to U6? I guess the more things change the more they stay the same. At least Pitino tried to lie about it.

https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...asketball-championship-celebration/616998002/

The event, organized by the Louisville Sports Commission in conjunction with members of the 2013 team, will be held June 29 at Fourth Street Live. All proceeds from ticket sales, which start at $20, will go to the Aspire Basketball Foundation.

The title game was real. Your LEO badge, not so much.

No, it wasn't real. Your corrupt university got off easy by having that game erased. People saw Sammy Sosa hit 62 homeruns, I also saw Lance Armstrong win a ton of races, but as we now know those feats are void as well. Just because you saw a cheating team win doesn't mean it counts. It doesn't. But congratulations, you will also be the first fan base to celebrate a vacated season. Louisville is a first for so many things.

Ignorant it appears. Wonder how long it will take for Bassey to commit to U6? I guess the more things change the more they stay the same. At least Pitino tried to lie about it.

https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...asketball-championship-celebration/616998002/

The event, organized by the Louisville Sports Commission in conjunction with members of the 2013 team, will be held June 29 at Fourth Street Live. All proceeds from ticket sales, which start at $20, will go to the Aspire Basketball Foundation.
Their stated goal is to raise about $200 so they can get a plastic replica of the trophy made.

Yet they'll still accuse Kentucky of paying players, and tweet about how "Cal's Final Fours never happened" and he shouldn't be allowed to coach in the NCAA. All while celebrating their vacated 2013 National Championship in all their Twitter headers and bios.
They're sure quick to change their stance on vacated records whenever it's convenient for them.
If Kentucky was accused of even half of what UofL was, their fans would have been outraged at any punishment short of the death penalty.

No, I'm celebrating! I have the DVD. I have enjoyed watching the game on multiple occasions and look forward to future viewings.
I hope you enjoy watching it cause it’s the last one you’ll see for a helluva long time. Even though it’s as tainted as a degree from Chapel Hill.

No, I'm celebrating! I have the DVD. I have enjoyed watching the game on multiple occasions and look forward to future viewings.
How do you enjoy it knowing it's not real to anyone on the universe but UL fans? Knowing that all college players, fans, coaches, commentators, writers, etc know you got it by cheating? That team is not recognized as being the best by all these people except UL fans, but the team that cheated. A LOT of programs COULD have cheated and won it all. So to me nothing at all special with the cheating advantages UL had. Had it been UK I would say the same thing. I would be furious with the coaches and everyone involved in the scandal and say we deserved everything we got.

How do you enjoy it knowing it's not real to anyone on the universe but UL fans? Knowing that all college players, fans, coaches, commentators, writers, etc know you got it by cheating? That team is not recognized as being the best by all these people except UL fans, but the team that cheated. A LOT of programs COULD have cheated and won it all. So to me nothing at all special with the cheating advantages UL had. Had it been UK I would say the same thing. I would be furious with the coaches and everyone involved in the scandal and say we deserved everything we got.

Almost all Louisville fans are:
A. Retarded
B. Ghetto
C. Ignorant
D. All of The Above

If they wouldn't let UK celebrate Cal's milestone because the Memphis wins were vacated, they sure shouldn't allow this.
The NCAA only has "POWER" over its member institutions. They cant stop the city or players from having a celebration if it isn't a university function. However, it could cause the NCAA to be pi$$ed at U of L.

Wow this is great...Uavel officials announced that June 29that 4th Street Live the vacated players will gather with Loserville fans to relive the 2013 Championship :chairshot: uhhh I mean vacated Championship Funny [laughing][laughing] you could display the Trophy except it was returned to the NCAA:cool2:well whatever excites them
These Lville fans never know when to give it up. Pit T. Full.....

1980, 1986, or 2013 all on DVD and all fun to watch.
You ghetto turds didn’t deserve the 1980 and 1986 titles either. Crum used players who couldn’t read or write and couldn’t get in any other college except your pathetic commuter school. Once that pipe line of morons ran dry, Crum was an absolute failure the rest of his career.

ADVERTISEMENT