ADVERTISEMENT

Little Brother ass kissers.

WildmanWilson

Junior
Oct 11, 2010
I can’t post over on their forum but I occasionally like to see the misery that they are wallowing in. So what I don’t understand why some UK posters kiss ass and act like they can buddy up if the join in with their attacks on the Cats. I’ve seen seen a number of times. If you people need friends that bad adopt a cat or dog.

I can’t post over on their forum but I occasionally like to see the misery that they are wallowing in. So what I don’t understand why some UK posters kiss ass and act like they can buddy up if the join in with their attacks on the Cats. I’ve seen seen a number of times. If you people need friends that bad adopt a cat or dog.
Don’t forget. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Reactions: Elliott Tim
Its just fans buttering up the turd fans so they can join in on their misery. Kind of a cheese dick move if you ask me..

This is the same cringe I get when a KY fan calls into a UL radio show and let's everyone know they have blue blood before giving their opinions of Kenny P.

• Haha
Reactions: Ky grandpa
That Billolliver40 guy is always on their site blowing smoke up their asses .

I legit tried to keep myself active on there for a long time. I was cordial and decent. I just enjoyed knowing that they hated me for being there. As soon as they had their regime change I was banned just for existing. Lame

I legit tried to keep myself active on there for a long time. I was cordial and decent. I just enjoyed knowing that they hated me for being there. As soon as they had their regime change I was banned just for existing. Lame
I got banned for saying “this didn’t age well “.

If you're ( generic you, not anyone specific) gonna hang out in that wasteland, go ahead and drop some bombs. You're gonna be banned anyway, so might as well have some fun.

I've seen the poster who calls himself 1Catmantoo over there smooching rump, and referring to UL as "we". He's the one who likes to call everyone 'fair weather fan', lol.

I was banned for just showing up there. I was going to talk shit about something, but didn’t even get the chance. I think I’m good now, but haven’t been back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT