ADVERTISEMENT

Likely to not hit our per game average of 94 points

Just win that is all I want, it's good to play against teams that play slow because this team may see that later on down the road. I hope you are right abut Bradshaw playing that much.

Because UNC Wilmington plays slow down ball so we'll be limited in possessions unless we get a lot of breakaways. I do look for Bradshaw to log maybe as much as 10 minutes. I do look for us to win the rebounding battle for a change. So I'm going to say 84 to 68.

They have to get stops if they want to slow the game down. I don’t see that happening with the way our halfcourt offense is clicking. If we get a double digit lead they will have to speed up and then they are cat food.

UNC Wil has scored over 100 2 times in regular season plus 132 in exhibition game. they have given up over 80 points 3 times all against lesser competition. App State 86 to 56 loss for UNCW and East Carolina 74 to 66 loss for UNCW. Not sure now they will play but that is some of the game numbers. Murray State lost to UNCW in OT 83 to 81.

Because UNC Wilmington plays slow down ball so we'll be limited in possessions unless we get a lot of breakaways. I do look for Bradshaw to log maybe as much as 10 minutes. I do look for us to win the rebounding battle for a change. So I'm going to say 84 to 68.
Hope Cal breaks out the press and speed them up💙🏀

I don't think they are gonna have much choice in the matter. This UK team is going to get it's shots up quickly. Of course, you want your opponents to prepare you for the NCAA tournament so it isn't that bad if you get some games where you have to adjust your style a little.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
I think they jack a lot of threes, and if they're not hitting we should be able to run up the score.

Yeah because they should be able to control the pace with all their lottery talent lol. Weird post

5cda4cdc-70d2-4a48-8c6d-77b964811b00_text.gif

Slow down ball? They've scored over 80 and as much as 132 (exhibition), with another two games over 100. When I think of slow down ball, I think of Virginia, and teams like UVA don't score over 100 or even 80 with slow down ball.

So I disagree. If they try to play run fast with UK, they will lose. If they try to play slow down ball (which is clearly not their usual preference given their scoring this year), they will lose because changing the way they like to play very well would result in more TOs, and more points for UK on transition.

The only way this team keeps it close with our Cats is if they play up-tempo and hit at least 12-15 threes, while we're somehow ice cold from the perimeter. I don't see both of those happening tomorrow.

Cats by 28 and will score at least 85-90 pts.

Dubs are the only thing that matters until April. Nothing more; nothing less.
Yes and no. Wins are obviously important, but KenPom stats, which we know the NCAA uses for seeding, are driven in small part by margin of victory. So we need to keep winning and winning big over teams we should blow out, and win by at least 10+ against the tougher Top 25 competition. This all but guarantees a 1 seed.

Yes and no. Wins are obviously important, but KenPom stats, which we know the NCAA uses for seeding, are driven in small part by margin of victory. So we need to keep winning and winning big over teams we should blow out, and win by at least 10+ against the tougher Top 25 competition. This all but guarantees a 1 seed.
No more than say 4 losses and winning the SEC would do it too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT