ADVERTISEMENT

I'm sick of our players having to win in spite of our coach's flaws.

Oct 31, 2012
Even with an exceptionally talented Roster, Cal fails at so many things as a coach, that the players can't overcome it.

Tonight, we got abused in the paint. We got destroyed on pick and roll. Gonzaga shot 4/18 from 3. Rather than going to zone and clogging the paint (something I've watched teams do vs UK teams since Cal got here), we just dared them to keep doing it. And they did. And we gave up 50+ points in the paint.

Rob Dillingham has scored 20, 35, and 20 in his last 3 games. He has been on what the kids call a heater. You would think that kid gets minutes in a game where you need to outscore your opponents. Especially with DJ still being limited. But no no. Let's let the most electric guy on the team ride the bench.

We don't foul up 3 vs Florida. They make a 3 and we lose in OT. Gonzaga immediately fouls up 3. Gonzaga wins.

I'm so tired of these last 4 years of being Calipari's dog $hit team. Get him out of here, and let's get back to being Kentucky.

Agree completely I feel bad for the guys they are being misused so badly. I defended Cal up until the last year or so I’m done now. Gimme whoever. I will take losing seasons not gonna accept having an overwhelming talent advantage and being out coached night after night.

Oh I forgot!

Reed was getting into the paint at will and cooking their defense. Let's have him throw a lob with the game on the line instead of going to the basket.

Reactions: Lazlo7
I've been sick of it for years. That's why all the negative posts about players piss me off so much.

Yeah that’s the tough part of just “turning it off” and hoping for a change next year. I enjoy these kids even when their defense can be maddening and I know most won’t be here next year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT