ADVERTISEMENT

Lewis or Brown?

I’ll preface by saying while I followed these guys a bit this summer, it was less than past years as there was more uncertainty around recruiting under Pope than Cal.

Personally I view Lewis as a multi year PG option while I view Mikel as someone that his ranking would suggest hopes to be a one and done…and he is a high volume shot attempt guy from my recollection.

Due to that very limited perspective, I would prefer Lewis. I’m interested in seeing the Travis Perry minutes this year and Jasper at OTE. I’m curious how much they might give you at PG combined next year. That knowledge would be helpful in determining what we need at PG in 2025 whether it just be a transfer stud PG, a Lewis and an experienced PG transfer(not stud), or something else.

I would think the offer from Alabama for a similar level player in Brown v Jasper would mean they’re likely to offer him a considerable amount since it’s no longer set aside for JJ. Knowing nothing about his recruitment, I would think Bama makes sense.

I would want Lewis but think UConn may to much to overcome in this recruitment. So I want a upper classman PG from the portal, and another shooter.

Either one, honestly both are really good players. I like most would prefer a nice junior or senior guard to go with them. Let the, come along during the year but talent never hurts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT