ADVERTISEMENT

LaVar Ball Said This

Still waiting for ESPN or CNN to make a story out of this obvious bigot :flush: We all know if the roles were reversed this story would be non stop on all major networks, there would be protests, riots, pillaging, etc. But no, not a peep....

yeah the al campanis riots of the 80s were rough

Having seen lavars fat ass on the court, I'm willing to bet whatever he wants that me and 2 of my white buddies would blow his team out of the gym.

Damn, no one reads the whole thread and then repeats the same jokes and answers the same questions, over and over.

[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

This guy is a dbag. He's putting bullseyes on all his kids. The next two brothers will be going to play at UCLA, I'm sure everyone appreciates those comments. Lonzo seems like a decent person, but his dad has talked smack about Lebron and Curry..they will embarrass Lonzo.

Whenever Lavar brought LeBron's kids in it, it was way too much. You can smack talk an adult all you want, but you leave a man's kids names out of your mouth. Granted, I am not the biggest LeBron fan you'll ever meet, but LeBron would seriously beat that guy like a rented mule.

UCLA may reconsider taking on two more of Lamar's children. They may have had enough of his mouth to last a life time. Unless if course, they don't intend to recruit anymore slow of foot white biys.

Im not saying the white boys cost UCLA a championship but Im saying you aint winning a championship starting three white guys. Not even Duke can manage that.
A statement you can't prove...it all depends on the talent level black
or white...according to you the 2015 UK team should have skated thru the tourney , but got beat by several white guys.

Yeah he made an excuse for that too. Said he popped his hamstring and tried to play through it. Said Lonzo didn't want to make an excuse right after the game

Lavar going the down the same path as the Williams sisters' (Venus and Serena) dad. His girls never get beaten; they only lose because of injuries, cramps, dehydration, blah blah blah.

Reactions: EliteBlue
Right after we beat them I said on here that he would end up blaming the other players or the coach for the loss. I'm just surprised it took this long to do it. I'm not surprised he said the white players were to blame. This dude is an idiot and if his son was smart he would distance himself from his dad going forward. I would imagine some teams would rather not deal with the headache that is LaVar.

Sheyer, Singler , Zoubek all started for us in 2010 and two Plumes were in our top eight
These two Plumes?
th

Reactions: Smashcat
If I recall Lonzo's mom is white, which makes him half white.

Maybe that's why he couldn't defend anyone all year.

Reactions: EliteBlue
His son's white side must've been playing defense against De'Aaron when he went for 39 in his mouth.

Not sure if this has been discussed or not but Isn't Lonzo's mom white? if that's true, which it may be, would that make him half white? TIA.
Ask Lavar and I'm sure he'd say Lonzo is all black. Guy is such a racist he won't even let his kids see their racist white devil mother in the hospital. There's a special place in Hell for this guy.

I wish some credible media would call him out for the racist guy he is. I won't even get into the outrage that would occur if the race roles were reversed.

Reactions: AFSTALLION13
Not sure if this has been discussed or not but Isn't Lonzo's mom white? if that's true, which it may be, would that make him half white? TIA.

Not sure but some didn't know Lee played volley ball...

leaf looks like he can jump over the backboard

bigger issue was that someone's son couldn't guard his matchup and couldn't get his broken shot off in the halfcourt

He wasn't joking, trying to backtrack now. The dad is a POS. He really is horrible. Just imagine if he was white and said this. THe sad thing is, the kids grew up with this thinking....i would not draft any of his kids if I was a GM becasue the dad will make you look like an idiot. What will stop him from saying things like "i can do a better job", "why do they keep giving PT to white guys", "my son needs more time", etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT