ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle Tucker: scout on UK players testing the draft

PJ just wants to go it sounds like. Hope he comes back. Don't think I could leave if the season ended the way it did against K-State with all the missed free throws.
Wcs could of left after his sophomore yr and you know he would of went first round he comes back to a 38-1 team and a top ten selection. End of discussion

Reactions: ukfan041
I've saw Quade and he isn't special. Hagans and Quickly are special. Quade is 5'11, unathlectic, can't create his own shot or pass the ball. He's a 5'11 spot up shooter...
Thanks, keep posting and proving why you're a terrible fan. You're doing so well at it now, why stop?

I'm a terrible fan because I think one of our players suck? I'm an honest fan that doesn't worship teenagers. And who said I was stopping?
A true fan isn't going to say a player sucks. Do they have bad games? Sure. But quade doesn't suck. For you to say that shows what kind of fan you truly are. Here a tip, you're making a fool of yourself by bashing one of the guys that gave his blood sweat and tears for this team. Take cals advice kentucky isn't for everyone, including fans. Btw nobody is worshiping them, we are fans.

A true fan isn't going to say a player sucks. Do they have bad games? Sure. But quade doesn't suck. For you to say that shows what kind of fan you truly are. Here a tip, you're making a fool of yourself by bashing one of the guys that gave his blood sweat and tears for this team. Take cals advice kentucky isn't for everyone, including fans. Btw nobody is worshiping them, we are fans.

If he sucks im not going to say he's great. He had a terrible year. Kentucky isn't for everyone, that is why Quade needs to transfer. I've saw you worship guys on many occasions. Truth hurts huh?

If he sucks im not going to say he's great. He had a terrible year. Kentucky isn't for everyone, that is why Quade needs to transfer. I've saw you worship guys on many occasions. Truth hurts huh?

He doesn't suck and he didn't have a terrible year. He played fine, especially when he was healthy. About what we expected from him and about what he's capable of giving us. He isn't elite, but he isn't bad.

You are not very bright are you? It's not "I've saw" just give up admit you're were wrong to begin with. To say we don't need him, or to say he sucks just shows how ignorant it makes you look. I'm done trying to show you the light. Next yr if he sticks around and plays well I hope you give him the credit he deserves

Reactions: awf
The fact that we are even having conversations about PJ Washington or Diallo going to the NBA is really just unbelievable.

The only reason that I was excited about last years group was that I thought they were two year players. I figured Diallo and Knox were gone and I didn't see Shai as a one or done player either but who did? The rest I thought would all be back so not being final four didn't make me that upset. I guess we live in times where common sense, reason and patience are at an all time low. I wish these guys the best in life but their handlers make wise decisions difficult if not impossible.

All you can do is tell a 19 year old the truth. You can't make them believe you or listen.
Agree. All they've heard since they've been playing competitive ball is how good they are and how special they are. Now, they are hearing some reality and it's hard for them to accept that.
The NBA is full of the best of the best and they are grown men. Very few AD's and Cousins that can walk into that and hold their own.

Just about all of us here could be an NBA scout on these comments. Seems so obvious to everyone except the players. Really, PJ is gone?

The only thing I can conclude is that it must be a real hard grind to play at Kentucky under Cal and the thoughts of having to go through that again for these guys must be challenging. But, if you want to really improve and be in the NBA, that's what it takes. This is why most recruits come to Kentucky and that willingness to fight through challenges of this type needs to be in their DNA. The only other explanation on what is so obvious is these kids have surrounded themselves with bad advisors.
I think you have a point when it comes to the difficulty of the grind at UK under Cal. I think it's much tougher than most realize and some guys may not want to go through it twice.

I've saw Quade and he isn't special. Hagans and Quickly are special. Quade is 5'11, unathlectic, can't create his own shot or pass the ball. He's a 5'11 spot up shooter...

At this time last year everyone was saying Quade was special and the ideal p.g. recruit. Everyone is special when they are recruits and before they play.

He doesn't suck and he didn't have a terrible year. He played fine, especially when he was healthy. About what we expected from him and about what he's capable of giving us. He isn't elite, but he isn't bad.

He was thought to be the second coming of Ulis. Wasn't close.

You are not very bright are you? It's not "I've saw" just give up admit you're were wrong to begin with. To say we don't need him, or to say he sucks just shows how ignorant it makes you look. I'm done trying to show you the light. Next yr if he sticks around and plays well I hope you give him the credit he deserves

Personal attacks shows your intelligence. Did I say something about the guy you worship? My apologies...

He was thought to be the second coming of Ulis. Wasn't close.

No one with any sense thought he was the second coming of Ulis. People compared their styles because of their physical limitations and perceived heart/toughness/leadership.

Besides, that's not what you said. You said he sucks. He gave us 10 a game on solid percentages playing out of position as a freshman dealing with a back injury. That isn't John Wall but it isn't Michael Porter.

No one with any sense thought he was the second coming of Ulis. People compared their styles because of their physical limitations and perceived heart/toughness/leadership.

Besides, that's not what you said. You said he sucks. He gave us 10 a game on solid percentages playing out of position as a freshman dealing with a back injury. That isn't John Wall but it isn't Michael Porter.

He's closer to Michael Porter than he is Ulis or Wall.

This story is a bit misleading. Kyle chose the wrong scout to interview.

Of course solid organizations in the playoffs are not going to look at those 3 players, none of which have any chance of seeing the floor next season on a playoff NBA Team.

Kyle should have asked a scout for the dysfunctional idiot clubs like the Nets who use Mrs Cleo for drafting purposes.

The only scenario that I see PJ or Jared being drafted (2nd round only) is that the scouts believe like many here do...

These 2 will blow up next year and become solid 1st Rounders. So a pick a year earlier with a very low contract could be a steal.

You're not worth my effort. You're a low IQ fan so why should i try to prove anything to you?

Because otherwise we'll all know you can't comprehend what you read and will be back with your new username to embarrass yourself some more by the end of the month.

That's how a discussion works. When you assert something, the burden of proof is on you. If you then tuck-tail and run, it means you're unable to do so. This was worth plenty of effort and 50% of your posts on the site until someone called you on it.

Because otherwise we'll all know you can't comprehend what you read and will be back with your new username to embarrass yourself some more by the end of the month.

That's how a discussion works. When you assert something, the burden of proof is on you. If you then tuck-tail and run, it means you're unable to do so. This was worth plenty of effort and 50% of your posts on the site until someone called you on it.

It means you're not worthy of my valuable time.

This is so wrong.
You can't be serious with these takes.
Green can't create his own shot or pass???? Bullsh*t.

Reactions: Primedfor9
The only reason that I was excited about last years group was that I thought they were two year players. I figured Diallo and Knox were gone and I didn't see Shai as a one or done player either but who did? The rest I thought would all be back so not being final four didn't make me that upset. I guess we live in times where common sense, reason and patience are at an all time low. I wish these guys the best in life but their handlers make wise decisions difficult if not impossible.

Im going to wait until the dust settles with who stays in and who comes back. Calipari encourages these guys to go and get feedback and go through the process.

But Im with ya, lot of bad badketball this year and was a tad easier to watch when you believed most of these guys were out there gaining experience for next year.

I said sweet 16 was this teams ceiling from the get go and it was. Not a bad year when you know yoire going to be building upon on it...stay tuned.

Reactions: brianpoe
not really. college is irrelevant to these guys. they would rather grind in the g-league then be in college. i dont know why people cant accept that

Not that I disagree with you at all but the G League has gotten nothing but negative views by former cats who have spent their time there. Surely our current players get feedback from previous ones through cal at least.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT