ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle Tucker calling it quits. WCS story was his last story.

He blocked me years ago so I haven't seen or read anything of his in a while. He is the biggest whiny ass crybaby on the planet but when he stuck to just writing and covering basketball he was excellent. He has some serious anger issues, hope he gets those addressed in whatever he does next.

vadnais-heights-minnesota-now-hiring-sign-at-chipolte-mexican-grill-with-incentives-2G4J4CA.jpg

Reactions: MonsterMash79
And immediately politics. SMH.

Tucker has always been very good at covering UK Sports, albeit a little grumpy from time to time. He wasn't afraid to go after Cal in the last couple of years either (when it was needed). Gonna miss him a bit.

But maybe this is a good thing, Pope basically gets a fresh start with new media members as well (minus KSR and a few others).

No one believes the press. They have themselves to thank for all the fake new. Once politics ruled the forth estate, they were doomed.

Many many reasons involved. In this instance I’d say he got offered better money with less travel. That lifestyle seems like it would be fun but I’d bet it gets real old real quick.

Reactions: NociHTTP
He blocked me years ago so I haven't seen or read anything of his in a while. He is the biggest whiny ass crybaby on the planet but when he stuck to just writing and covering basketball he was excellent. He has some serious anger issues, hope he gets those addressed in whatever he does next.
Kyle and his family are dealing with some tough issues I won’t go into. I think it best to send good thoughts his way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT