ADVERTISEMENT

Ky. vs Ga. in Game 2

AgesBlue

Senior
May 25, 2010
UK needs this one badly, going with J Lewis. He has won several series deciding games in the past, hope he keeps it up. Need to also get the bats going early and often.

UGA used their Game 3 starter to close out Game 2. They have to use a freshman with very little experience in this game. Important for Cats to take advantage.

Going up against a totally inexperienced pitcher and we are sac bunting a guy to 2nd in the 1st inning??

Didn’t like that at all.

I hope we have a late season rally, will need it,to make the tournaments. Need to get more consistent play.

Another dumb decision by the coaching staff, bunting Squires in the 1st inning and playing for 1 run instead of being aggressive and go for the big inning. You have got to stomp on a team like Georgia that doesn't hit very well but has good pitching. Lewis is a much better pitcher when he pitches from in front than behind.

Another dumb decision by the coaching staff, bunting Squires in the 1st inning and playing for 1 run instead of being aggressive and go for the big inning. You have got to stomp on a team like Georgia that doesn't hit very well but has good pitching. Lewis is a much better pitcher when he pitches from in front than behind.
Exactly what I said. Mind boggling.

I really hope we have an offensive explosion today b/c this coaching staff is starting to fray my nerves in a tight game.

Arod has had one good game this year on offense, there's another inning-killer with a double play to end the second.

Man, Lewis is struggling a bit, but has shown some real balls getting out of the first two innings with no runs given up. Really coming through in the clutch so far. Let's get him some run support guys!

This getting the leadoff runner on every inning is going to come back and bite us.

Never saw an intentional ball thrown back over the plate and Proctor throws 3 high but over the plate.

Bases loaded and one out. Ryan Johnson coming in for Rodriguez so that means Heyer back at 3rd.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT