ADVERTISEMENT

Ky. vs Ga. in Game 2

Leadoff walk to Aklinski. I hope that new glove is itchy for Webb. Or that he is very superstitious.

Two IBB's this game by Georgia. Can't remember very many all season. Good move to get to Squires. Man did Squires get plunked.

Just don't understand how Heyer can look at those last two pitches?? C'mon Mach!!!

That breaking ball to Schunk was a mistake pitch. First shutout of the season!

tenor.gif

Reactions: Big_Blue_1018
Holy crap. Mach has no velocity left. He's on fumes.

I understand they absolutely need him right now but Mingione is running him ragged with the number of innings/games he's going. Could end up biting them later on.

I understand they absolutely need him right now but Mingione is running him ragged with the number of innings/games he's going. Could end up biting them later on.
I agree but we had to have this win and Mach won't have to pitch again for at least 6 more days!

God, that was an absolute nail biter. Nice to see our guys respond with their backs against the wall literally all weekend. I would argue that we probably deserved to lose at least 2 of those games, but to win the series is what good teams do when perhaps you don't have your best stuff.

Great job by pitching staff.

Still perplexed by a lot of the coaching decisions, but I'll take results over "being right" any day of the week.

BRUTAL week upcoming with the turds in Louisville and then a three game homestead with the gators. 3-1 would be amazing and would signal that we're in the race for Omaha.

Definitely need some others to step up on the pitching staff. We need more than three innings out of Harper against Louisville. Can't see sacrificing anyone to win at Louisville with Florida coming in.

ADVERTISEMENT