ADVERTISEMENT

Ky. vs Ga. in Game 2

Man oh man. Another chance lost. Stricklin seems to be making all the right moves.

This one doesn’t have that winning feeling.

Feels like a Georgia wins in their last at bat kind of game. Missed opportunities.

You cannot go scoreless there. Just cannot. Have to put something into play. Dear lord.

god, this is going to be a nail biter all the way to the end. We get a run, but leave two stranded. Just not able to touch their pitchers today.

I was just about to say we are starting to see Webb's fastball and making pretty good contact, then Shinn can't catch up to it. Going to be tough getting two scoreless innings out of our bullpen. Wouldn't it be glorious to get our first shutout against Georgia?

Last edited:
I was just about to say we are starting to see Hancock's fastball and making pretty good contact, then Shinn can't catch up to it. Going to be tough getting two scoreless innings out of our bullpen. Wouldn't it be glorious to get our first shutout against Georgia?

Shhh.... let's not talk about it.

I know Ben Mcdonald doesn't like this call to the pen, but I do. Ramsey has done well, but was looking a little shaky. Let's let Coleman get this last out and then bring in Mach in the 9th?

Going for it all now. I hope Machamer can shut them down who would we bring in if he can't? Lockhart? Marshall?

Can we get some insurance, please? I have to get up early and this is going to make it hard to get to sleep.

ADVERTISEMENT