ADVERTISEMENT

KU playing Duke and UNC

Pretty sure UK plays Duke this year and UNC next year as well.

Don't think anyone has questioned KU playing a tough ooc though.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Go Away Leave GIF by Captain Cuts

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
We play the same teams. How many years have we played UNC lately? We play KU…they ares supposedly one of the bluebloods, they should be playing high profile games out of conference.

Just a Kansas fan bragging about his team. It was acceptable when Kansas’ success was a tool to take a shot at UK and the former coach. Now that it’s no longer necessary so it’s annoying.

Like if I pointed out that Kansas has only been past the 1st weekend of the tournament 1 time in the last 6 years, a lot of UK fans would come to Kansas’ defense and use it to put down UK and it’s former coach.

Last edited:
Nobody cares what Kentucky Utilities is doing. We own them in every category known to man and that’s settled science. It’s a new game now, when this game was pure and real, we OWNED you worse than any blue blood has ever owned another (won’t ever change). Check the facts, Kentucky Utilities is the bitch of the state rep. I realize it’s tough to deal with.

I would be embarrassed to come to a UK message board as a KU fan. The reason most don’t take Kansas as serious as the rest of the blue bloods nationally is BECAUSE of how we treat your trash program. Like a B.

I wouldnt be scared of UK playing everyone like that if Nike NIL'd for us to get whoever the recruits / portal guys we wanted like Adidas is now doing for KU
probably would have had some of that "goodwill" if ccc hadn't been such a jerk to so many people.

Just a Kansas fan bragging about him team. It was acceptable when Kansas’ success was a tool to take a shot at UK and the former coach. Now that it’s no longer necessary it’s annoying.

Like if I pointed out that Kansas has only been past the 1st round of the tournament 1 time in the last 6 years, a lot of UK fans would come to Kansas’ defense and use it to put down UK and it’s former coach.

Kansas won the title in 2022 and I know they made the 2nd round last season and lost to Gonzaga.

Assuming you meant past 1st weekend once in last 6 seasons.

We play the same teams. How many years have we played UNC lately? We play KU…they ares supposedly one of the bluebloods, they should be playing high profile games out of conference.
The bluebloods should play one another each season. And get rid of the neutral courts, make them all home-and-home series.

Reactions: JasonTAlexanderJR
Just a Kansas fan bragging about him team. It was acceptable when Kansas’ success was a tool to take a shot at UK and the former coach. Now that it’s no longer necessary it’s annoying.

Like if I pointed out that Kansas has only been past the 1st weekend of the tournament 1 time in the last 6 years, a lot of UK fans would come to Kansas’ defense and use it to put down UK and it’s former coach.
Annoying like if I pointed out you joined on Wednesday?

Kansas won the title in 2022 and I know they made the 2nd round last season and lost to Gonzaga.

Assuming you meant past 1st weekend once in last 6 seasons.

KU has made it to the second round every year of the last six years. I think this guy meant second weekend. Interestingly, he stops at six years considering Kansas had a final four and two elite eights during the prior 3 years but I don’t think that worked for his argument.

The bluebloods should play one another each season. And get rid of the neutral courts, make them all home-and-home series.
Absolutely agree on this. Get rid of the Champions Classic and MSU. Just have home and home agreements. Add UNC and maybe UConn and some rotating elite program.

KU has made it to the second round every year of the last six years. I think this guy meant second weekend. Interestingly, he stops at six years considering Kansas had a final four and two elite eights during the prior 3 years but I don’t think that worked for his argument.
I was just making a point that Kentucky fans defend Kansas to put down our recent history. They’ve made it past the first weekend once in six years, saying that offends some people here. I stopped at 6 years just like y’all stop at 5 years to put us down.

I hate Kansas basketball and Bill Self sport’s rivalry wise, I admittedly have an angenda. Same as the people who do the same to us.

Last edited:
Reactions: saxonburgcat
You must be

You must be stupid or something. Do the short yellow bus windows taste like cherry flavor?

Nobody cares what Kentucky Utilities is doing. We own them in every category known to man and that’s settled science. It’s a new game now, when this game was pure and real, we OWNED you worse than any blue blood has ever owned another (won’t ever change). Check the facts, Kentucky Utilities is the bitch of the state rep. I realize it’s tough to deal with.

I would be embarrassed to come to a UK message board as a KU fan. The reason most don’t take Kansas as serious as the rest of the blue bloods nationally is BECAUSE of how we treat your trash program. Like a B.
No kidding 100% factual information.

My brother was watching UK vs Kansas one year when I was younger and didn't really follow sports (like 7-8yo)
I legitimately thought they were playing the electric company because the only thing I had ever seen KU on was the electric bill. 😅😅😅.

Kansas does play a hard schedule most seasons.

KenPom SOS

2024 #5
2023 #1
2022 #1
2021 #27
2020 #2

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT