ADVERTISEMENT

KSR reporting DJ AND Tre likely out tonight

Michelle Tanner Wow GIF by Bubble Punk

Probably, but I’d like to see that line up at least get a little run. I mean at this point, why not?

I kind of agree with you but understand why it's probably unlikely at least in this game.

This game is feeling more & more like that UGA game for the 2013 team. The 2013 needed to win just one more game and they were probably in the tourney and they went in the road to a bad UGA team, and uk was banged up. Kentucky ended up losing that game and didn’t make the tourney. This game tonight has a similar vibe to it

Folks...we can't play Z, because he's behind. Didn't you listen to what Bruiser said? What we saw on the court v. Georgia was not real.
True / it was just the product of Z being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Those points were detrimental to the offense. Think the lack of minutes is getting off easy. Probably should suspend him indefinitely until he understands correct positioning and how to be a team player. Can’t believe he had the nerve to go rogue like that.

The DJ injury has been pretty straightforward. He was hurt prior to the UNCW game has been fighting a high ankle sprain since. The Mitchell injury on the other hand was hidden for 2 weeks according to Vaught who has been proved correct.

The DJ injury has been pretty straightforward. He was hurt prior to the UNCW game has been fighting a high ankle sprain since. The Mitchell injury on the other hand was hidden for 2 weeks according to Vaught who has been proved correct.

And we have the depth to win some of these games without him. He's a nice piece of the team but it's not like John wall or fox are out hurt.

Mitchell has been wearing something around his back/waist when coming out of games recently... on the bench...

Reactions: mcwildcats04
Hope this means Big Z is ready to go. Time for him to get his shot again. Hope he has another UGA performance!!!!
I'd like to see it as well but but we might see 25 minutes of Ugo and Bradshaw at the 4/5, much of it with Edwards at the 3. In other words, I'm afraid it might be a very ugly loss.

Reactions: Fox2monk and KFuqua
I honestly think on that layups against Arkansas where he put Kentucky up 58-52 he hurt it again

I think you have to start with UGO, Thierro, Reeves, Shepherd and Dilly.
But, more than likely I think we will see UGO, Thierro, Edwards, Reeves and Shepherd to start.

IMO
Shepherd/ Dilly/ Reeves: +30-minutes
Thierro/ Z/ UGO: +/- 25-minutes
Bradshaw/ Edwards: 15-minutes
Burks: 5-minutes (fouls/ blowout-either way)
Hart: (fouls/ blowout-either way)

But, we could just as easily see Burks and Hart get (depending on fouls and Cal) more time than we do Z.

CALL TROLLS BBN:
UGO/ Z/ Reeves/ Shepherd/ Dilly and come out playing 2-3 zone with Shep and Dilly at the top, Reeves and Z on baseline and UGO in the middle...........
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If he was/ is banged up, I have trouble believing why in the world Cal would risk his health/ NBA future/ any possible tournament and let him play a total of 65-minutes in the last two games that he played.

Especially since he struggled in both games and one was a blowout (S. Carolina)!!!!
This right here

Reactions: KFuqua
If he was/ is banged up, I have trouble believing why in the world Cal would risk his health/ NBA future/ any possible tournament and let him play a total of 65-minutes in the last two games that he played.

Especially since he struggled in both games and one was a blowout (S. Carolina)!!!!
He was handling it until he re aggravated it from what I've heard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT