ADVERTISEMENT

KSR Podcasts

Deli owl

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2015
My link doesn't work anymore. Does anyone have a link for them? I like to listen at the gym on the treadmill. Thanks

P0094_coffee_big_cup_man_71053411.jpg

My link doesn't work anymore. Does anyone have a link for them? I like to listen at the gym on the treadmill. Thanks
He said today that Pitino was, by far, the biggest sports figure in Kentucky sports history. That he was bigger than Rupp, who coached about 26 years.

Uh, not even close. Rupp, Casios, Issel, Ali, Cal, etc are all much bigger than Pitino. Oh, and Rupp coached for 42 years.

He said today that Pitino was, by far, the biggest sports figure in Kentucky sports history. That he was bigger than Rupp, who coached about 26 years.

Uh, not even close. Rupp, Casios, Issel, Ali, Cal, etc are all much bigger than Pitino. Oh, and Rupp coached for 42 years.
He just said more people know who Pitino is than any of those other people. That was his point. To coach at both major universities and have such big national news scandals. They weren't saying Pitino was the best or most important, but the one the most people know, even non sports people.

Uh, they said Ali would be the biggest but they were limiting it to people IN STATE.

I don't know who Casios is???

Loved Issel but NO.

Rupp? Maybe but there was no social media in his day. In fact, there was limited media. And how many people under 50 could identify him from a picture?

So to me, it comes down to Cal and pitino. pitino had 2 NC at 2 schools in KY. I can't argue with either choice.

Reactions: 420grover

Yay?

If you look for them for an Apple device, look for "KSR", not spelled out, just the three letters. The original link has changed.

Reactions: Deli owl
Uh, they said Ali would be the biggest but they were limiting it to people IN STATE.

Loved Issel but NO.

Rupp? Maybe but there was no social media in his day. In fact, there was limited media. And how many people under 50 could identify him from a picture?

So to me, it comes down to Cal and pitino. pitino had 2 NC at 2 schools in KY. I can't argue with either choice.
he has ONE

Fp

Loved Issel but NO.

Spell check. Oops. Cawood, not Casios

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT