ADVERTISEMENT

KSR(pj) update

It has nothing to do with “not handling the truth”, once again, get over yourself.

Since you’re claiming to have inside info, share what you’ve been told. If you oblige, I’ll do the same. And don’t just regurgitate what you just said.
PJ is done for the season.

I care about the players that care about the program. PJ has used UK like his 1 way ticket to the NBA. Just like JV did. Aside from maybe Baker and Richards, last years class was a huge waste and dissapointment. And those 2 still have a ways to go.
does Herro care? tell us,,,who cares(d)

Reactions: CatfanMike47
Even if he is done for the season... what’s yours point? You’re acting as if you and only you are the one dropping “truth bombs.”

It’s really cringy dude... that you seek some sort of drama filled validation from fans of the same team that you support.

“Spreading truth” Lol
No validation needed. Just letting people know he is done. Why does that bother you?

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
Not at all. I am just stating fact. You not being able or willing to accept is the issue.

You are not stating any “facts” you’re stating your opinion in hopes of riling people up not to mention you obviously didn’t read (or didn’t comprehend?) the article/ what Pj’s father had to say.

You literally couldn’t be speaking more opposite of the facts at hand.

But, i feel as if you enjoy this... it arouses you to make others angry with your idiotic posts so... have at it buddy! :)

Even if he is done for the season... what’s yours point? You’re acting as if you and only you are the one dropping “truth bombs.”

It’s really cringy dude... that you seek some sort of drama filled validation from fans of the same team that you support.

“Spreading truth” Lol

I would get more excited if it wasn't EVERY SITUATION.

Recruit coming down to the wire--new poster with a source says he's picking Kentucky, his brother told him. And even if you legit have a source, they can be wrong.

I have a buddy that works at Fox Sports in LA and met Andrew Bynum's agent. He told my buddy--who meets high profile athletes on the set frequently--that a trade was basically done to get Bynum off the Lakers. I thought it was so cool that I had finally gotten this kind of inside info I rushed to post it. Trade never happened.

No validation needed. Just letting people know he is done. Why does that bother you?

I wouldn’t say it “bothers” me? But you’re saying “I’m just spreading facts that PJ is done for the season blah blah blah” which is literally not a fact and you’re also completely disregarding the article/ quotes from his father.

You’re as bad as @Nooneputsbabyinacorner and that’s saying something.

PJ may very well be done for the season, but that’s not what people’s issue with you is.

Lonely Friday night for you it seems.

I care about the players that care about the program. PJ has used UK like his 1 way ticket to the NBA. Just like JV did. Aside from maybe Baker and Richards, last years class was a huge waste and dissapointment. And those 2 still have a ways to go.

PJ a disappointment???? Are you a idiot?? The dude was a NPOY candidate this season it sucks he got injured in the end but that doesn’t take away what he has done all season.

You are not stating any “facts” you’re stating your opinion in hopes of riling people up not to mention you obviously didn’t read (or didn’t comprehend?) the article/ what Pj’s father had to say.

You literally couldn’t be speaking more opposite of the facts at hand.

But, i feel as if you enjoy this... it arouses you to make others angry with your idiotic posts so... have at it buddy! :)
Not at all. I know for a fact PJ is done.

Sure I did. I just know what is true and what isn't. That should not rile anyone up. Beleive it or don't.

His Dad basically saying it's over for PJ
LOL that was literally the opposite of what he said. Literally. I mean how can someone post on a board and not be able to read?

At least that should put to sleep the nonsense that his Dad didn't want him to play. UK needs PJ to be well to win the hard games you know UNC , DUke , Tennesse ,UVA those type of teams. They have no business losing to a 7 seed , 10 seed or whatever with or without him.

The worst part of the PJ situation is the double digit trolls claiming to know for a fact he's done. You can't get the scoop on a recruit, but you know when a player is done for the year. And there's so many different people claiming to know it.

UK's team doctors must not understand HIPAA.

His dad is definitely frustrated with some of the reaction from the fans on this situation . I don’t blame him for responding the way he did .
Nope don't blame him one bit . Literally we have morons acting like there is some conspiracy and / or PJ and his dad aren't Cats thru and thru. PJ is in a lot of pain . He needs a few more days to heal. Literally this is the most basic thing to understand. What is annoying is when PJ plays next thursday or friday the idiots won't say " damn I was such an idiot " or anything they will wait for the next thing to complain about or make another conspiracy theory . UK has amazing fans and most of this board is great but the minority of morons make alot of damn noise and people hear it . But that is another part of why Cal says UK isn't for everyone . You have to have thick skin and realize the bigger the fan base the bigger the amount of trolls and dumbasses as well.

Quote from PJ’s dad in the article commenting on people saying PJ is not playing to protect his draft stock.

Paul Sr. thinks that’s ridiculous, adding that his son “came back to win a national championship,” and not participating in the post-season would obviously hurt his chances of bringing No. 9 home to Kentucky.

Those who are saying that he is not playing to protect his draft stock reminds me of that line in the Simon and Garfunkel song, “The Boxer”

“a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest, la la la la la la la, la la la.

As PJ’s dad said, why the hell would he have even came back if all he cared about was the nba? He could’ve sat out the sec tourney too if that was the case. He’ll play next weekend assuming fletcher Magee doesn’t hit 8 threes tomorrow.

Nope don't blame him one bit . Literally we have morons acting like there is some conspiracy and / or PJ and his dad aren't Cats thru and thru. PJ is in a lot of pain . He needs a few more days to heal. Literally this is the most basic thing to understand. What is annoying is when PJ plays next thursday or friday the idiots won't say " damn I was such an idiot " or anything they will wait for the next thing to complain about or make another conspiracy theory . UK has amazing fans and most of this board is great but the minority of morons make alot of damn noise and people hear it . But that is another part of why Cal says UK isn't for everyone . You have to have thick skin and realize the bigger the fan base the bigger the amount of trolls and dumbasses as well.
This effing fool is just a UaVel Troll who is pissed off they lost to Minny. They love to come on here and play the pseudo UK fan and try and stir the pot.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
Are we now banning rationality? Or just banning annoying homerism?

I'm a huge fan of your "rationality." You think PJ's dad is holding him out and traveled all the way to Florida just for a free trip and not to support the team. Because it would make sense to do all that and then be deluged with questions from the media every second of the day... just for the "free trip", right?

That's "ancient aliens" level rationality right there, homey.

I’m open to hear you out. I’ll ask again, please provide your proof or sources etc that it is indeed “fact” as you say. This will be the 2nd time me asking... will you deflect again? I’m guessing you will deflect again.

He may very well be done for the season, but saying it’s fact is incorrect.

Please prove me wrong, because you’re making yourself look silly at this point

He does not care Frank. He is anonymous.....he is smart.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT