ADVERTISEMENT

KSR(pj) update

Don't mind them, they just have a lot of issues accepting the truth. They'll be sitting here this time next year expecting to see PJ playing any moment.

Not true. I don't expect him to play the rest of the season. Although, the 6th of April is still 15 days away. That doesn't mean it affects my ability to comprehend what I'm reading.

“I’m not a doctor, and the coaches aren’t doctors” he told The Athletic. “Let’s leave this to the doctors and treat my son like he’s your own son, OK?”

This isn’t about his draft stock, and it isn’t about Kentucky. It’s about making sure my son is healthy,” he said. “I would say those people just gotta try to be a parent in this situation and stop being a fan. And just relax.”

Can’t argue with that.

I don't buy it but I obviously have no inside knowledge. If it's not about draft stock then he must be far too injured to play. Otherwise it's about something.

This whole situation is twilight zone worthy

Gets injured and no one sees it

Coach says he will be fine

Next day in a cast

Coach says may play Saturday on Thursday

Friday Coach says he can’t imagine him playing

Friday players Dad says he is injured and will play when healthy

Who the hell knows anymore and I’m done trying to figure it out, if we win we win if we don’t we will just wait for next year.

If that’s your perogeravive go for it. Your opinion on the matter means d*ck to me.
Lol, if that was the case you wouldn't get upset enough to take the time to reply to it. It angers you because you have doubts yourself, but you are doing everything you can not to accept them. You'll get there in your own time.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
Lol, if that was the case you wouldn't get upset enough to take the time to reply to it. It angers you because you have doubts yourself, but you are doing everything you can not to accept them. You'll get there in your own time.
No, it’s fans like you in general that are frustrating to listen to. You don’t know if he’s gonna play or when. So don’t talk out of your ass in absolutes like you know it’s a done deal. That’s why I’m not sunshine pumping thinking PJ is gonna burst out of his cast 5 min before tip off. Get over yourself.

Players parents getting pissy with a fan base for stuff they type and say is just as bad as said fan base saying and typing whatever it was they said and typed to make the parents mad.

Parents shouldn’t even address that nonsense. What do you expect fans to do - sit quietly and just wait and see? If the Kentucky fan base did that, we wouldn’t have the program we have today, and those parents wouldn’t be sending their kids here to play.

Sometimes I think people are just completely fvcked up.

Players parents getting pissy with a fan base for stuff they type and say is just as bad as said fan base saying and typing whatever it was they said and typed to make the parents mad.

Parents shouldn’t even address that nonsense. What do you expect fans to do - sit quietly and just wait and see? If the Kentucky fan base did that, we wouldn’t have the program we have today, and those parents wouldn’t be sending their kids here to play.

It’s a frustrating situation for all sides. I’m over the bullshit injuries that we’ve been dealing with for what seems like 30 years now.

PJs dad's comments dont sound at all like PJ is shutting it down. Its clear hes calling out the fans who are jumping off the ledge and telling them to chill the eff out. He's saying stop berating PJ, treat him like he was your kid with an injury. You wouldnt harass your own child. He came back to help win a title, and sitting obviously wouldnt help that. I actually feel better about seeing PJ on Thursday after reading his dad's comments.

No, it’s fans like you in general that are frustrating to listen to. You don’t know if he’s gonna play or when. So don’t talk out of your ass in absolutes like you know it’s a done deal. That’s why I’m not sunshine pumping thinking PJ is gonna burst out of his cast 5 min before tip off. Get over yourself.
What, the ones who say what you don't want to hear? The problem with todays world is everyone is either scared or offended by the truth. It's become a bad thing.

PJ is done. I know for a fact the season is over for him. UK will keep stretching it put before they announce it. Next time PJ will play is in the NBA.

wasn't the Dad asked questions from Jones?
it is kinda odd that the answer was tweeted, but not the question. Is that the full answer or just a part to get clicks? (rhetorical)
I will give a parent the benefit of the doubt on this one.

What, the ones who say what you don't want to hear? The problem with todays world is everyone is either scared or offended by the truth. It's become a bad thing.

PJ is done. I know for a fact the season is over for him. UK will keep stretching it put before they announce it. Next time PJ will play is in the NBA.
You don’t know crap!

Cause you only care about your entertainment and not the players
I care about the players that care about the program. PJ has used UK like his 1 way ticket to the NBA. Just like JV did. Aside from maybe Baker and Richards, last years class was a huge waste and dissapointment. And those 2 still have a ways to go.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
I don't read that and think the kid is shutting it down. Payne said yes yes yes yes when asked if he would play again.

I think if the Vanderbilt situation never happens, we all believe Cal is trying to get this kid 100% for the next 4 games.

But since it did--we all think every kid who gets hurt in March and doesn't play in protecting his stock. And that's a $hitty way to look at the world.

Take Cal at his word. Hopefully the cast comes off Tuesday or Wednesday and we have a 100% PJ for the next 4 games--instead of an 85% PJ for the next 5

I care about the playera that care about the program. PJ has used UK like his 1 way ticket to the NBA. Just like JV did. Aside from maybe Baker and Richards, last years class was a huge waste and dissapointment. And those 2 still have a ways to go.

Dude Jesus Christ. The Kid came back. Do you realize he's a sophomore?! It's nothing like the Vanderbilt situation.

I care about the players that care about the program. PJ has used UK like his 1 way ticket to the NBA. Just like JV did. Aside from maybe Baker and Richards, last years class was a huge waste and dissapointment. And those 2 still have a ways to go.
How has PJ used the program he came back for Christ’s sake! @ il wildcat time to take the trash out!

Lol, nah. Spreading truth isn't a ban worthy infraction.

Even if he is done for the season... what’s yours point? You’re acting as if you and only you are the one dropping “truth bombs.”

It’s really cringy dude... that you seek some sort of drama filled validation from fans of the same team that you support.

“Spreading truth” Lol

It has nothing to do with “not handling the truth”, once again, get over yourself.

Since you’re claiming to have inside info, share what you’ve been told. If you oblige, I’ll do the same. And don’t just regurgitate what you just said.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT