ADVERTISEMENT

KSBar - Alice Blue Gown

451985010_914026174072855_3322166018136945936_n.jpg

Banjo-sig.gif

I’ve been meaning to check y’all out but it’s never been convenient for me. And going to a bar and not drinking is sorta weird for me. But if y’all do Anemia that would just be fantastic.

Him and his band sucks. (90's rock suck Too)
Well I'm sure that you're amazing in every way. :)
Stency, Noting against you personally. I am 69 and had played first chair as a violin player and learned classical and learned to read and play music for 52 years and more now. I can play 3 different instruments and I enjoy a lot of different types of music. My first concert I attended was the Monterey Pop Festival where I saw Hendrix and many more great bands. I have a box of over 200 concert ticket stubs that I have been and heard a ton of different kinds of bands. Clasiic Rock, Blues, Jazs and others. The 90's so called rock music just doesn't compare to the bands of the 60's, 70's up to early 80's. After that including the 90's most bands suck and nothing against you personally. Its not your fault you didn't get to experience the great music of the past. Your loss not mine.

Last edited:
Stency, Noting against you personally. I am 69 and had played first chair as a violin player and learned classical and learned to read and play music for 52 years and more now. I can play 3 different instruments and I enjoy a lot of different types of music. My first concert I attended was the Monterey Pop Festival where I saw Hendrix and many more great bands. I have a box of over 200 concert ticket stubs that I have been and heard a ton of different kinds of bands. Clasiic Rock, Blues, Jazs and others. The 90's so called rock music just doesn't compare to the bands of the 60's, 70's up to early 80's. After that including the 90's most bands suck and nothing against you personally. Its not your fault you didn't get to experience the great music of the past. Your loss not mine.
Love some Percy Faith, David Rose and Barry White as conductor!!

Honestly, you have no idea what I've experienced. I appreciate your experience and your wide tastes in music.

I've played guitar for 50 years, managed a music store for 30+ years, have played professionally for 40 years and have played MANY different types of music, not all of which I love.

I always say "I like SOME of all types of music, but not ALL of any type of music". I've also said many times "whatever's payin, is what I'm playin". lol

At the end of the day, as I've gotten older, I don't take my self that seriously anymore. If it's fun, and the other guys are good people, I'm all about it. My days of dealing with snobs and assholes are over.

Shannon and the other guys are good people. We have fun, play with energy, and try to promote others having a good time.

There is nothing wrong with that.

Oh, you are one of those guys....

Well I play no instruments. However grew up as an only child with a hippy father who is a drummer. I listened to all sorts of music from every era you mentioned. My parents are your age, dad turned 69 this year. We are going to see the Doobie Brothers and Steve Winwood in a few weeks.

Neither of us think '90's bands suck...because they didn't and don't.

Lol wow, you insist upon yourself fiercely. Actually it is indeed your loss. Tons of great music has been made since 1990. What an obtuse, ignorant take from someone who claims to know music so well. Get over it old head, plenty of great stuff, just gotta go find it man. Hope you open your mind a bit more, because you are missing out.

-ok boomer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT