ADVERTISEMENT

Knew Barnhart couldn't be trusted

It feels to me like Joker's last year as football coach; everybody with a brain knew
we'd suck that year and he'd be fired at the end of the year so it seemed to me
crazy to waste that year. That's the only year I did't watch UK football and I missed
nothing worth seeing. I feel the same way about basketball next year; will be the
first time in almost 60 years I won't be tuning into the games.

Personally, I think the fans' ire and finger pointing needs to shift to Mitch at this point. Cal is gonna Cal. But Mitch is the one allowing the tumor to remain. Mitch is the problem now. Everything from this point on is solely on Mitch.
This is what I've said since the end of last season!!!

Mitch giving Cal that HORRENDOUS buyout was the ONLY thing keeping Cal as our coach!! That $33 million would cause all of the non-revenue sports that Mitch LOVES to lose a WHOLE LOT. So he is willing to sacrifice the legacy of UK Basketball because HE made the STUPID decision to give Cal all of the power over him!!

RIDICULOUS!!!

What a sad day for this fanbase. Barnhart has told a big portion of this fanbase....deal with it.

I just don't understand. What else has to happen? More 1st round losses? More losses at home?
What appears to be, usually isn't.
We may never know what's really going on.

What a sad day for this fanbase. Barnhart has told a big portion of this fanbase....deal with it.

I just don't understand. What else has to happen? More 1st round losses? More losses at home?
Mitch is a Christian and trust Christians.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
Next time Cal comes to Kroger I will be there and I’m gonna call his ass out. Will record and post on here but something tells me he won’t be doing that type of stuff anymore.
And he shouldn't be doing that stuff. What he should be doing is READING and WATCHING players BEFORE he recruits them, and building an actual eff'ing team. Nobody in the state of Kentucky, who is a true UK fan, gives a crap about any of that goodwill stuff if he isn't doing his job as a coach. That job is to win SEC titles and go DEEP in the NCAA Tournament.

• Love
Reactions: Easternkybb
Remember, this is the same Mitch Barnhart who got himself appointed to the NCAAT selection committee one year, joined in with them giving us one of the most unfairly mismatched seeds/paths ever compared to our résumé, and then told us to our face he thought we’d gotten an excellent deal.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT