ADVERTISEMENT

Kirby Smart is an Arrogant Punk

I know it may not have been apparent yesterday, but I really can see the changes Stoops is making within the Wildcat program. The game yesterday was at least somewhat in doubt all the way up until maybe mid to late third quarter. I know that's not the goal of Stoops, his staff or Wildcat nation, but just know you DO have a good coach that is building a solid foundation within a program that isn't traditionally a powerhouse. If for some reason y'all are still in the same place in five years, then at least you'll be in a solid position to make a good hire to take you to the next level. This is not to say Stoops can't get you there though.

Reactions: ZenCatFan73
He has been complementary to UK all week and been saying UGA would have to bounce back to have a chance to beat UK. He gets animated on the sidelines, but the kids he coaches and recruits think the world of him, they play hard and want to come to UGA to play for him.
He is an excellent coach and will turn out to be a great.....UK would be lottery lucky to have him.

I didn't see or hear one quote disparaging UK.
LETS face it, you don't like him because hes good.

We missed our shot last year, we were the better team. Not this year.
No way we were the better team last year....not close. We did play them close, competed...SHOULD HAVE WON....But no, they were a much better team. UL was a much better team last year, MISS ST was a better team last year. We did overachieve a little last year. But home field advantage helped tremendously with miss st and UGA. UL we played a hell of a game, should have lost but got gifted an untouched LJ that fumbled. Bout time we caught a break.

Seems like a good dude and is one hell of a coach. He is turning Georgia into a powerhouse

Reactions: wildcatwelder
No way we were the better team last year....not close. We did play them close, competed...SHOULD HAVE WON....But no, they were a much better team. UL was a much better team last year, MISS ST was a better team last year. We did overachieve a little last year. But home field advantage helped tremendously with miss st and UGA. UL we played a hell of a game, should have lost but got gifted an untouched LJ that fumbled. Bout time we caught a break.

Don't mean for the while season. But for that game, we were the better team. And we shat the bed... as we were the better team vs Florida and ole miss this year. Similar results.

And we gifted Louisville a fumble right before..and those that say untouched are incorrect. He was hit, and stumbled into a fumble.

He has been complementary to UK all week and been saying UGA would have to bounce back to have a chance to beat UK. He gets animated on the sidelines, but the kids he coaches and recruits think the world of him, they play hard and want to come to UGA to play for him.

I think Kirby has done a fantastic job at UGA oh boy I better watch out I complimented a team other then UK! Anyone who says he hasn't done a good job is blind or jealous would love to have him at UK! Lol UGA has been #1 plus still with a shot controlling own destiny. Kirby spoke high on the cats all week before game.. Kirby>>>>>>>stoops

Kirby was a little shaky in his first year, but really seems to be hitting his stride on the field and on the recruiting trail.

I don’t think he was being disrespectful to UK in Saturday’s game. Let it go OP.

Don't like him....Never have......I don't care that he coached under Bama....Before the game, he gives no respect to UK.
First of all, if you're getting mad because you don't think he respects UK, then I don't see your point. Everything I've seen of the guy, I like. If he has indeed been disrespectful publicly, then I would agree that issue would be taken with him because it's not the right thing to do to another SEC school. But that said, respect is earned, not deserved nor given because of some sense of entitlement. When UK starts winning games that mean something, the respect will take care of itself. Now...take a breath.

Reactions: ukalum1988
Year Team Overall Conference Standing Bowl/playoffs Coaches# AP°
Georgia Bulldogs
(Southeastern Conference) (2001–2015)
2001 Georgia 8–4 5–3 T–3rd (Eastern) L Music City 25 22
2002 Georgia 13–1 7–1 1st (Eastern) W Sugar† 3 3
2003 Georgia 11–3 6–2 T–1st (Eastern) W Capital One 6 7
2004 Georgia 10–2 6–2 2nd (Eastern) W Outback 6 7
2005 Georgia 10–3 6–2 1st (Eastern) L Sugar† 10 10
2006 Georgia 9–4 4–4 T–3rd (Eastern) W Chick-fil-A 23
2007 Georgia 11–2 6–2 T–1st (Eastern) W Sugar† 3 2
2008 Georgia 10–3 6–2 2nd (Eastern) W Capital One 10 13
2009 Georgia 8–5 4–4 T–2nd (Eastern) W Independence
2010 Georgia 6–7 3–5 T–3rd (Eastern) L Liberty
2011 Georgia 10–4 7–1 1st (Eastern) L Outback 18 18
2012 Georgia 12–2 7–1 T–1st (Eastern) W Capital One 4 5
2013 Georgia 8–5 5–3 3rd (Eastern) L Gator
2014 Georgia 10–3 6–2 2nd (Eastern) W Belk 9 9
2015 Georgia 9–3 5–3 T–2nd (Eastern) TaxSlayer* 25
Georgia: 145–51 83–37
UGA fired this guy to hire Coach Smart. UGA football fans are as spoiled as UK basketball fans.

Reactions: LeWiz
It's to bad our coach didn't put our starting QB on the sideline with 10 minutes to go, and us down 42-13. Why risk getting Johnson or Snell hurt when the game was out of reach. If Johnson gets hurt in the Louisville game, we will need another QB.

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!
That is the head scratcher Willievic! Fans that are capable of scrutinizing our, (Coach Stoops), philosophy, are always going to find him coming-up short in the HC ranks!

Reactions: wildcatdonf
I know it may not have been apparent yesterday, but I really can see the changes Stoops is making within the Wildcat program. The game yesterday was at least somewhat in doubt all the way up until maybe mid to late third quarter. I know that's not the goal of Stoops, his staff or Wildcat nation, but just know you DO have a good coach that is building a solid foundation within a program that isn't traditionally a powerhouse. If for some reason y'all are still in the same place in five years, then at least you'll be in a solid position to make a good hire to take you to the next level. This is not to say Stoops can't get you there though.
Believe you need to get a grip dude!

UK defense ......... fail. Why why why?

That is the head scratcher Willievic! Fans that are capable of scrutinizing our, (Coach Stoops), philosophy, are always going to find him coming-up short in the HC ranks!

Mtn cat, you and I usually agree. Do you see any reason why Coach Stoops kept Johnson in with 10 minutes to go and us behind 42-13? I would have liked to have seen Barker get some reps. He is just one play away from being the QB. Your right, I do have a problem with his game management, but I am not calling for him to be replaced. I understand it's his first HC job, but this is his 5th year as a HC. The game has changed. I remember when bear Bryant went to Texas to learn the "Wishbone" from Darrell Royal. The passing game, and no huddle offense come about so teams with less talent could compete.

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT