ADVERTISEMENT

Kirby Smart is an Arrogant Punk

Nov 11, 2014
Don't like him....Never have......I don't care that he coached under Bama....Before the game, he gives no respect to UK.

Don't like him....Never have......I don't care that he coached under Bama....Before the game, he gives no respect to UK.

He has been complementary to UK all week and been saying UGA would have to bounce back to have a chance to beat UK. He gets animated on the sidelines, but the kids he coaches and recruits think the world of him, they play hard and want to come to UGA to play for him.

He has been complementary to UK all week and been saying UGA would have to bounce back to have a chance to beat UK. He gets animated on the sidelines, but the kids he coaches and recruits think the world of him, they play hard and want to come to UGA to play for him.
It's going to be a hell of a game in two weeks. Good luck.

Thx but we aren't strong enough on either LOS to beat AU or Bama this year. We start 2 frosh on the OL and it was pretty clear last week they couldn't deal with AU's DL

Thx but we aren't strong enough on either LOS to beat AU or Bama this year. We start 2 frosh on the OL and it was pretty clear last week they couldn't deal with AU's DL
Georgia is the best. By two miles in the east. I believe Auburn and for a short short time Kentucky showed they are now vulnerable to a power running game. Either Auburn or Alabama can fill that slot. Football has funny bounces though
Best of luck Grumpy.

You will love him next year....

18R8CD7sESCJuPENjYNb_j5J7MI1mMhKgnBI-eZGLgw3neKzssTKrZUAAw-doZssWR_lfbNH8_zPhxKbOx8Z01oSrV8JOluw1huuApm8DB_2bXuAM2WkqwSaklH8-P5yr-hkERfk93G4QfCTTtoMZmHyer8nneL7bJUPxCMsZu3yWehECkoUfFo-vohjpJcGX-LuenE8bUA159xWkpZCPH74JITi0rz0goQgBH6knJT3SpOP70Y0NVK5aSbGndoGxQQn1hbo1IAp1ww06kPNp41sdIlL_c0-PwRSUoZQWsKC4RCaDMMz-5uyph8VHZkII8NGO8HmexYyYezOBFL7zZOzvFKsKRnvyQ8liyqcuNFSSePHqpDut8U5XwgRrpUCw3ncteLXOr336eFtYdmdxE41S7TkcrT-KgfKoAHMubtvErRzeyo4AVxHE_MMaULGjcztWLLyCgGTFNJlvSUEgToI87fgzzItwDflaKMR0GGEY9CG2zSAjWmBAPvpzfVeCBbn39h0Jk4XCkAojEhleOWMIAFO0MlNDySJpOYtYeP6dNiEBMcsj0MdGfQTGCWuUpBBMeg2gQHVH8nrn7QQd5lfhqlfz89yny7gIvzuDQ=w761-h339-no

If so, why should Smart be different? Some of the "UK" people who post here give no respect to UK.

Reactions: TeoJ
Went down to the game and on one of the per game channels (not the UGA network) and I've never heard a more punkish group of guys and lack of respect. But as far as the fans go there could not have been a nicer bunch of folks. I'm sure that's partly because we weren't seen as a threat but they still were very welcoming and we enjoyed it. We sat right in the middle of all Georgia folks too.

Kirby seems like a pretty good guy to me too.

I got to give Smart credit taking a knee instead of trying to score again in the last 1:50. Mark Richt would have tried to score. I think Kirby has respect for Stoops and what Stoops is trying at UK. Kirby will be even better once he has his own kids. He still has too many thugs that Richt recruited playing there.

Reactions: PowerofPelphrey
I wanted Kirby as our coach and lobbied for his hire. He let us know right off to remove his name from our hire list. Classy move far as I'm concerned.
The roster he inherited in Athens was loaded! 31 seniors were honored on their sidelines yesterday, 31! From what I read Kirby is recruiting very, very well! This time next year I think fans will know about his coaching.
UGA is the best team I've seen this season! No I did not see the Auburn game.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
and he put his starting QB on the bench, unlike a few coaches we know that would of had the starter throwing the ball all over the place padding his numbers. Even brought in a Sr QB to take a knee to end the game.

and he put his starting QB on the bench, unlike a few coaches we know that would of had the starter throwing the ball all over the place padding his numbers. Even brought in a Sr QB to take a knee to end the game.

It's to bad our coach didn't put our starting QB on the sideline with 10 minutes to go, and us down 42-13. Why risk getting Johnson or Snell hurt when the game was out of reach. If Johnson gets hurt in the Louisville game, we will need another QB.

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!

The one game we had in the bag and the two obvious blowouts I would have liked to see some guys getting reps.
I had figured we would have had at least a third running back getting some time by now.
I know Bennie is a grown man, but even tough guys can take a breath. We don't have Alabama or Georgia depth, but looks like we could get some more guys playing time.

Hell the guy took a knee when everyone knows they could have scored again, even if it was a FG. Many other coaches playing for a shot in the playoffs would have run te score up if for no other reason to look good on paper.
He had nothing to gain by running up the score. If they win out they’re in the playoff. If they don’t, they aren’t. They have no need for style points.

He had nothing to gain by running up the score. If they win out they’re in the playoff. If they don’t, they aren’t. They have no need for style points.

First of all style points count.

Second, we have had many coaches run up the score in the final minutes of a game for various reasons and Smart didn't.

No reason to hate

Don’t want to be disrespected by other teams or coaches or even media? Be a better team.

First of all style points count.

Second, we have had many coaches run up the score in the final minutes of a game for various reasons and Smart didn't.

No reason to hate
I don’t hate him at all. Just making the point that style points are worthless for him in this situation. If he had beaten us, Ga Tech, and the AU/UA winner all by one point he’d be in the playoff.

I don’t hate him at all. Just making the point that style points are worthless for him in this situation. If he had beaten us, Ga Tech, and the AU/UA winner all by one point he’d be in the playoff.

Ok, i see your point, but the op(could have been you, not sure) was bitching about him being a jerk and that is bs

Reactions: gojvc
why should he give us respect? Because some guy with a UKWinsAgainYep username on a board that he never sees disagrees with him? Get over yourself.
===============================================

Please avoid name calling/Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT