ADVERTISEMENT

Another video to pump you up for Pope era.

Always LOVE to see a replay of Dirk's mammoth dunk against Mississippi State --
February 8, 1983, at Rupp Arena (U.K. 88 - Mississippi State 67)
I used to go to Allied Sporting Goods back in the day and get some basketball scorebooks. I'd keep stats of the UK games I'd watch and compare to the paper to see how close I was to the official stats. I would draw a circle around the attempts/makes that were great plays. His dunk had a circle around it. Wish I still had those books. I did it for a few seasons.

I used to go to Allied Sporting Goods back in the day and get some basketball scorebooks. I'd keep stats of the UK games I'd watch and compare to the paper to see how close I was to the official stats. I would draw a circle around the attempts/makes that were great plays. His dunk had a circle around it. Wish I still
I used to go to Allied Sporting Goods back in the day and get some basketball scorebooks. I'd keep stats of the UK games I'd watch and compare to the paper to see how close I was to the official stats. I would draw a circle around the attempts/makes that were great plays. His dunk had a circle around it. Wish I still had those books. I did it for a few seasons.

It was either an Allied Sports or Sportswearhouse that I went and stood in line to meet Jeff Brasso. I believe it was 93’ or 94’ I was 10 or 11. Still have the autograph card.

Same
Kept stats for a long time. Did it to cawoods call on the radio a lot

Reactions: BC_Wader
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT