ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs ULL

Will love having Pompey back in left to get Heyer back at 3rd. Heyer and Johnson have been such a pleasant surprise and make this lineup so deep.

Very good inning. Lewis starting strong is excellent. He usually has most his struggles early.

This lefty ball has natural movement going in to out on righties.
Seems like he's going to keep it down or he better...

Today I got the choppiness in the video. Going to be a long game.

Well, it's the second inning that he's struggling with. Sac fly scores a run and UK is behind for the first time. 1-0 with two outs.

Minimal damage though. Lewis did a solid job recovering there. Only gave up the one run.

Heyer with a single. ULL has to feel like that's a win since it isn't a home run.

Listening to Dick Gabriel and restarting the video after watching 10 seconds worth. Doesn't help that my granddaughter let me have 5 hours of broken sleep last night. Gabriel is going to have me dozing in no time. Maybe resetting the video will keep me awake.

Reactions: Comebakatz3
Listening to Dick Gabriel and restarting the video after watching 10 seconds worth. Doesn't help that my granddaughter let me have 5 hours of broken sleep last night. Gabriel is going to have me dozing in no time. Maybe resetting the video will keep me awake.
I have tried half a dozen times and it keeps freezing at the same spot

Squire with a nice pitch but can't square up just a routine fly ball ... strands 2... turned the lineup over though .. 2, 3, 4 next inning.

Pretty good inning with Lewis getting three fly balls to end the ULL third. 2-1 UK.

Lewis gets a ground out to Johnson and then his 5th strikeout before he gives up a single. Pop out to Squires ends the ULL 5th.

2-1 UK

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT