ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs ULL

Strikes out the 9 hole hitter. Double play can get him out of it.

Heyer now in left and ARod at 3rd. Infield single loads the bases.

Another grounder to third. This one ARod is able to step on the bag for the second out. It scores a run 6-4. Another new pitcher for UK. Playing matchups here.

I"m giving up on the video. I'm thinking they needed extra clicks so set it up to fail.

6-4 going to the bottom of the 7th. I believe Ramsey got a fly out to right to end it.

Collett doubles once again. Danger zone again for ULL with Heyer up.

Heyer flies out but it moves Collett up 90 feet to third. New pitcher for ULL.

Ohh man Johnson gets hit in the head/neck/face area. Trainers out. Not good.

They rule that he swung so he doesn't get the base. He's coming out of the game anyway. UK coaches talking and they will pinch hit and have Zeke Lewis hit for him.

This type of situation is why I don't like the silly pinch hitting for Pompey and then pinch running for him. If you're going to pinch run then just use the guy that will come in defensively. Don't waste two subs.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
ARod singles as well. Runners on first and second with just one out. ULL going to the pen once again.

UK puts on a play and tries the hit and run but it goes for a double steal. Dawson then pops up a bunt for an out.

Squires grounds out. UK unable to get another, but they are responding and that's good. Up 7-4 going to the 8th.

CB3 one hit and you've probably put the game on ice for the most part.

Well, I know that college baseball coaches are huge on getting 4 run leads to take away a loss with one swing. Still, I'm with you... almost anything that Dawson does will likely be better than the result we got.

McGeorge walks one with two outs, but he gets out of the ULL 8th otherwise unscathed.

We've stranded 8 runners so far, I think. You only have that problem if you get a bunch of runners on but that is a lot of wasted opportunity,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT