ADVERTISEMENT

***KENTUCKY VS UCLA GAME THREAD***

UK has better defense on Welsh while in the locker room. At least UK stopped him from 3s during halftime

That shot by Richards was fugly. Its funny...he has one great game and some yall write him off as gone after this season. He needa another year. He is not ready.

Our issues in the first half are more than obvious. Far too many jump shots and far too little defense. UCLA is tissue soft and we're playing their game.

Reactions: ukfan041
Our defense is not going to cut it if we can't defend the 3 pt line. We must rebound better and stop missing freakin bunnies!!

Effort and positioning. That's defense. Our effort isn't there and it gets them out of position. Almost like everyone is doing their own thing. Perhaps a zone would be worth a look.

Given your point in saying they weren’t a tournament team was that you’re upset that we were tied at the half, my point is wait until the end of the game to make your complaint.

Not even a complaint just stating it before people start acting like they're s16 good or something

Idk why people are saying UCLA is a terrible team. Are they great? No. But they are good/decent. I love all the over reactions our fans have after one half of basketball.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Need to protect the 3 pt line 6-16 keeping them in the game!

They were something like 3 of 11 before they made 3 of their last 4 not counting the half court shot. We are lucky they had a bad stretch in the middle of the half.

Reactions: JC CATS
Our rebounding is keeping us in the game despite a rather poor shooting performance.

The 2 point jumper killed us. We took way too many and shot 4-14 on them while UCLA shot 6-9. I expect to see some regression in that department. Overall, UCLA was 12-25 on all jumpers and we were a paltry 6-25.

We generated 17 dunk and layup opportunities compared to just 9 for UCLA. Our offense is doing a better job at getting easy shots, but we've been unlucky with jump shooting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT