ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs South Carolina (SEC Tournament Elimination Game)

Guys just not hitting at all when they've been clutch all yr.
Stupid errors
I think I would've liked to of seen Heyer get the bat anyhow.

Last two weeks a complete disaster. 2-3, about to be 2-4. Not sure things could be going much worse heading into the tourney

Just play solid ball you win...team makes way to many mistakes in field & bases to go anywhere

Doesn't help when Mahon & Salow are slumping

Reactions: STUCKNBIG10
We get Tyler Johnson in the 9th likely.
A regional host will be nice at least.
Hopefully..you score 1 run in 16 innings and expect to beat people...team effort...coaching , fielding, base running and hitting. Teams has really gone down hill since the Fla series.

Part of me says a long break would be good for these guys. Get Mahan and White playing loose again.

Ill be honest i never imagined losing this game with Lewis, Salow and everyone else avb that we did

USC is not very good.

I'm worried about their confidence going forward. They need to tee off on somebody in the 1/4 regional to get some positive mo going.

Last edited:
No double play , at least give Pompey a chance with this 97 mph fastball.

We're due something man. Come on.

Just have to hope the committee over looks the last six games...it's a shame with the season we had going. At least we live to play another day....CATS were getting a super build up by the announcers before the tournament started and then this happens. Never thought we'd only score 1 run in 16 innings, but you look at the teams left and the cream has risen to the top

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT