ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs South Carolina (SEC Tournament Elimination Game)

LukaszObrzut

Senior
Oct 3, 2011
4 PM EST

We need to take care of business and get a rematch with LSU.
IDK if I like the format of the SEC Tournament as it becomes a Single Elimination tournament later but it's beneficial for the CATS if we can get through today.

Justin Lewis will be on the mound for the CATS.

4 PM EST

We need to take care of business and get a rematch with LSU.
IDK if I like the format of the SEC Tournament as it becomes a Single Elimination tournament later but it's beneficial for the CATS if we can get through today.

Justin Lewis will be on the mound for the CATS.

A couple of years ago this really upset me when it burned us against Miss. State. It was in 2012 and we handled them by beating them 5-1 in the third round. They came out of the loser's bracket and beat us in the semi-finals 2-1 and went on to win the tournament. Had we won the tournament then I think we definitely would have been hosting instead of going to freaking Gary, Indiana.

Reactions: STUCKNBIG10
Getting good sticks on it but seem to have them hanging up just a bit too much

Great job there by Lewis. Need to get to Hill. That pitch count is rising.

Double play at a BIG time. Lewis having to overcome our pizz poor defense today. Becker and then surprisingly Squires with bone headed plays.

You want Marshall in there after he had inning double play ball gift wrapped that he booted??? Really?

White other than the double against USC on Wed., is not having a good SEC tourney at the plate. Which is surprising, because he is a veteran player.

Our ' Prolific ' offense is not showing up today, maybe it would be best to lose and get back home for some R and R. Last night and today have been down right ugly !

Reactions: sluggercatfan
UK making a pitching change with a 1-2 count on Cortes. One out, runners on the corner. Very odd move, Ming is either going to look like an idiot or a genius here.

UK making a pitching change with a 1-2 count on Cortes. One out, runners on the corner. Very odd move, Ming is either going to look like an idiot or a genius here.
Salow hasn't pitched in a week and a half, he could very well finish the game and throw 40-50 pitches.

Ming looks like a genius there. Salow gets a strikeout and then a ground out. Now lets's get some G-damned runs!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT