ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs. LSU

Ehh... wasnt a bad AB to me. He didn't swing at bad pitches or take bad strikes. Just didn't execute and get it into play.
Terrible AB. He had to be sitting dead red there and he was late on 87 - can’t happen. No approach at the plate from your lead off hitter.

Reactions: backinky2018
Defense hurting us so far. WP - missed fly ball. HBP.

Let’s go. Played great d last night. Settle in. Get back in tempo. Cmon Lee get us going. Trust your teammates. Throw strikes.

5-2 runners on the corners.... bunt and Plastiak goes home. Ball beats the runner but they call him safe.

6-2 replay confirmed. I think Burkes glove hit the ground before hitting the runner. Couldn't have been any closer.

We're definitely one of Tom Brady's footballs right now.

Deflated and now bases loaded.

Mingione was dropping F bombs all over the place. That’ll get him fired quicker than performance in the field.
Glad to see the fire. Believe me no player was offended. In fact they probably appreciated it. I was surprised CNM didnt give it to him earlier over missed third strikes.

Cant be the first coach you’ve seen using language? My coaches in grade school and high school let loose at times. Just went in one ear and out with me.

The good thing about baseball is you don’t have to wait a week to get back at it. Short memory and be ready to go tomorrow.

Reactions: backinky2018
Barring a turnaround, we get Vandy tomorrow. Will be interesting because Vandy pitched some nobody freshman tonight... so they have their ace ready to go, or so I believe.

Barring a turnaround, we get Vandy tomorrow. Will be interesting because Vandy pitched some nobody freshman tonight... so they have their ace ready to go, or so I believe.
Yep. Our weekend is probably going to come to an end tomorrow.

Glad to see the fire. Believe me no player was offended. In fact they probably appreciated it. I was surprised CNM didnt give it to him earlier over missed third strikes.

Cant be the first coach you’ve seen using language? My coaches in grade school and high school let loose at times. Just went in one ear and out with me.

The good thing about baseball is you don’t have to wait a week to get back at it. Short memory and be ready to go tomorrow.

I think his point is that Barnhart is very religious and it's kind of a joke that he wouldn't tolerate that.

One could also critique Mingione for using the language while also mantaining an image that he doesn't do that. But that's pretty small potatoes.

Glad to see some of our freshmen pitchers get some reps in the SEC tournament and I hope they don't leave after Mingione is fired.

Kentucky changing pitchers again. This time to Frieda.

Good to get the freshmen in, but this game has slowed to a crawl now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT