ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky v. NC State

I hate that fake bunt crap to give a 2nd strike on Becker.
Led to SO

Just steal the base if you're going to steal it.
That's a slash play. It's a great idea, but you've got to hit the ball. It often helps hitters did that by shortening their swings

That's a slash play. It's a great idea, but you've got to hit the ball. It often helps hitters did that by shortening their swings

I understand it's a slash play but i dont like it in that situation but thats my opinion.... not a situation where i wanna risk a strike not like softball where hitters do it every pitch.

Grounder up the middle bounces off Salow to White and he tags the runner for out 1. Salow may feel that tomorrow.

Salow gets out 2 with a strikeout on 3 straight pitches. Strike 3!!! Cats win!!!!!

I understand it's a slash play but i dont like it in that situation but thats my opinion.... not a situation where i wanna risk a strike not like softball where hitters do it every pitch.
It should theoretically make it easier to hit the ball by taking a lot of the complication out of the swing.

One thing to consider, tomorrow's forecast is for rain most of the day. A postponement to Tuesday afternoon could help us........ Thoughts !

OK, who do we have that really can pitch? Is McNeill, Maley, Keen, and Pop it?

I really didn't see that guy foul the ball off on last at bat but I've had one or two.

Good game. Wish we blew em out and could have saved some pitching but we got one game to win. I'm just happy to have a team playing to root for still. Hope it continues.

Seriously.... who the he'll pitches tomorrow? Lol

I'd say it all hands on deck tomorrow minus Thompson and Schaezner

I'll say Logue starts and they try to get 3 IP out of him. Then it gets tricky.

Logue 3..................
Hjelle 1-2....................
Salow 2-3................
Machamer 1.............
Lewis 1 ....................Unlikely I know
Pop?........................Unlikely as well

So are they gonna do a coin toss to determine who gets to be the home team tomorrow?

I'd say it all hands on deck tomorrow minus Thompson and Schaezner

I'll say Logue starts and they try to get 3 IP out of him. Then it gets tricky.

Logue 3..................
Hjelle 1-2....................
Salow 2-3................
Machamer 1.............
Lewis 1 ....................Unlikely I know
Pop?........................Unlikely as well

Your guess is as good as any. We may have to go to some guys that we wouldn't normally go to. See if we can get an inning out of Keen and his rally hat. Possibly Maley and McNeil for one each. Should be interesting.

Looks like we are gonna be the road team, at least according to my ESPN App..

Davidson made a super regional with 3 scholarship players. How does that happen?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT