ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky v. NC State

You know you're good when the other team wants to check you for a foreign substance.

Carson leadoff double!

Reactions: Comebakatz3
Are they gonna tell us about Pompey's brother every time he steps up to the plate?

It would only be 2 days rest.

Technically he could pitch but who knows what he'd have in the tank. Plus, you wouldn't wanna throw his arm out.

3 days rest.....pitched on Friday afternoon...wouldn't pitch again till Monday night. But anyway, sounds like that's not enough rest of him....

Take the bat out of a hot bat.

Leave it up to lets try and hit a HR and White who's struggled this game.

Can't waste that opportunity guys. Carson doubled and Heady bunted him over. Pompey grounded out to third and White to second to end the inning

Reactions: blubo
HOLY CRAP THE UNC game.....

y'all that was crazy at the plate. You guys need to check that out.

UNC player going insane.

Just get the win tonight. They're pitching not gonna be that great a shape either. I like our chances in a slugfest

Salow with a strikeout to start the 8th and then gets a grounder to first for out 2. Salow strikes out the third guy up to end the inning in order.

Crazy that Davidson goes to a Super over UNC.

Just get the win tonight. They're pitching not gonna be that great a shape either. I like our chances in a slugfest
They will likely throw their ace Pridemore. He only threw 16 pitches Friday and gave up 3 runs in the first against Indiana

UNC hits one to RF pushes guy around to score from 2nd. RF comes up firing, throw late, umpire calls safe, UNC guy slides outside of bag, stabs back at plate in questionable bang bang and called out.

UNC player has to be held back.

Reactions: blubo
Mahan singles but couldn't get the run across. Reks had to wait for the ball to get through the right side

Becker tried to slash and Mahan takes second. He should have been thrown out. Wow.

I hate that fake bunt crap to give a 2nd strike on Becker.
Led to SO

Just steal the base if you're going to steal it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT