ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky @ Tennessee - Saturday game

Harper about to walk them loaded. Get me over strike makes it 3-1. Walk.

Kid hitting .140 is up. Good chance for a K. Grounder to third and they force out the run at home! Good play.

Ramsey is the only one working. Don't think Marshall warmed up much.

There is something wrong with the psyche of this team you can just tell it in the body language of the players... nobody has any enthusiasm, nobody laughing, nothing.

Reactions: law1127
Thrilled to only give up one there. Desperately need some offense as we're going to need a lot if we want to win this game

Mistake pitch by Hunley to Squires which he singles past second. Can we do anything with it?

If ZT hadn't had that long pitch count to that .140 hitter he might have gotten to go another inning.

Damn, how in the hell did squires not score on that hit by Heyer? Jesus, we have to cash in on these opportunities

So what do we do with this gift? One out means that we have to be careful not to hit into that double play we seem to like so well.

A 3 run lead is not enough for this bullpen. I wish Aklinski would have at least taken a cut.

Marshall hits a batter. Tying run comes to bat. Belanger out. Ramsey in the pen. Sticking with Marshall for now.

God, our pitching is just MISERABLE. Marshall totally in over his head there. Get a three run lead and then can't throw a strike

Ramsey throwing very wild in the pen from what I can tell.
Well, by all means bring him in. Will fit in well with everyone we've put in since Thompson. "Santiago is hitting only 0.117 in SEC play...blah blah... Santiago gets his second hit of the night." Our bullpen stinks.

We may soon have the 2nd tallest staff and the only one with an average ERA over 10.

Don't know how that hit him on the hands and he showed no indication of any pain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT