ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Staff and Adou

What does the tweet say, please?
The previous staff never submitted paperwork for Adou to test the NBA waters in the early entry period before they tucked tail and ran to the Ozarks. Adou got screwed by Cal and allegedly, the old staff has very recently visited/called Adou trying to recruit him.

At least that's my interpretation of the last part.

The previous staff never submitted paperwork for Adou to test the NBA waters in the early entry period before they tucked tail and ran to the Ozarks. Adou got screwed by Cal and allegedly, the old staff has very recently visited/called Adou trying to recruit him.

Wow. I guess I shouldn't be shocked. Thanks for filling me in. I hate how work blocks twitter. :)

Too bad Adou and his dad can’t see the forest for the trees. This fanbase ADORED that kid the last two years and despised Cal’s handling of him, along with many other players (Z included)

At least they have the good sense not to follow Cal. But I wish they would have given Pope a chance because they have never experienced the REAL UK.

IF that story is true, here should be Adou's response to the Calboys!!!!!

Reactions: Fox2monk
Too bad Adou and his dad can’t see the forest for the trees. This fanbase ADORED that kid the last two years and despised Cal’s handling of him, along with many other players (Z included)

At least they have the good sense not to follow Cal. But I wish they would have given Pope a chance because they have never experienced the REAL UK.

It really makes no sense.. unless Cal is lying to him or blaming this on the university? Or maybe the family does feel this wasn't Cal's fault..

Because other wise, I can't make any sense of why they would follow him. There has to be something we aren't hearing.

Anybody do a screen shot of the tweet or message?
Apparently trolling Trilly is becoming a thing because the message was Cal/UK didn't submit Adou Thiero's paperwork for NBA as some sort of master plan to keep him out of the Draft entirely and in CBB so they could recruit him to Arkansas.

So in this master plan--they'd piss off a player and his family and then benefit from it by somehow convincing them it's not their fault?

1. This didn't happen

2. If the paperwork wasn't submitted-it's on Thiero's Camp as they'd need to do the diligence to make sure that was submitted. You'd make sure that got done. If not, you don't belong considering the NBA because you are an ignorant hayseed surrounded by even dumber people so stay in College and figure out how to handle business.

3. If you operate under assumption it happened, why would they consider Cal/Ark?

Trolly DunDidit seems to have pulled something on Trilly Donovan.

If it is what they did, they did him an accidental favor. The kid isn't ready for the NBA.

Apparently trolling Trilly is becoming a thing because the message was Cal/UK didn't submit Adou Thiero's paperwork for NBA as some sort of master plan to keep him out of the Draft entirely and in CBB so they could recruit him to Arkansas.

So in this master plan--they'd piss off a player and his family and then benefit from it by somehow convincing them it's not their fault?

1. This didn't happen

2. If the paperwork wasn't submitted-it's on Thiero's Camp as they'd need to do the diligence to make sure that was submitted. You'd make sure that got done. If not, you don't belong considering the NBA because you are an ignorant hayseed surrounded by even dumber people so stay in College and figure out how to handle business.

3. If you operate under assumption it happened, why would they consider Cal/Ark?

Trolly DunDidit seems to have pulled something on Trilly Donovan.

Like @IL Wildcat and I were discussing, Trilly is charging for eye balls now so he has to keep the content up and is betting on putting out so much content that alot of the garbage content is forgotten yet the soap opera keeps rolling.

Reactions: ralphdaltonfan
I hate this kind of statement and attitude. It was the coach's fault. And it was only one game. I wish UK didn't have fans like you...if you even are one.
Yes I’m glad the new coach didn’t want his butt too Instead of crying for attention write Pope about the issue .

Reactions: NociHTTP
Adu couldnt play against Oakland . Horrible outing . Send him packing anywhere
And we lost didn’t we? Would rather Thiero get those 30 min instead of Mitchell.
But Cal didn’t want to break Mitchell’s heart.
Sweet baby Jesus.

Every day y’all lie and push BS rumors. It’s doesn’t matter that anyone with a lick of common sense can see through the BS, y’all will still forward the lie for your agenda. Bradshaw isn’t gonna play a second, Dilly isn’t gonna be eligible, DJ Wagner is faking an injury, Justin Edwards is shutting it down, Jerry Jones will double any NIL offer.

Kentucky’s education rank is showing its ugly face.
Troll reported.

Rumor is that the former UK coaching staff neglected to send ATs paperwork in requesting draft participation.
That's the rumor. What the truth is I don't know.

Every day y’all lie and push BS rumors. It’s doesn’t matter that anyone with a lick of common sense can see through the BS, y’all will still forward the lie for your agenda. Bradshaw isn’t gonna play a second, Dilly isn’t gonna be eligible, DJ Wagner is faking an injury, Justin Edwards is shutting it down, Jerry Jones will double any NIL offer.

Kentucky’s education rank is showing its ugly face.
Trolllllll

Reactions: KFuqua
Not sure I believe this
Sounds fishy
Even Calipari wouldn’t say something like this even if he believed it
Bad for his image

Reactions: BBUK
Right because you fill out the paperwork and give it to a coach. That’s definitely not something your agent would handle. I can’t stop laughing at how easy it is to manipulate you all.
I have no idea whether the story about Theiro is true (I suspect it’s not), but you’re also a bit clueless about the process for underclassmen.

If an underclassman wants to maintain his eligibility to withdraw from the draft, then the first step is to request an evaluation from the NBA’s Undergraduate Advisory Committee. That has to be done before signing with an agent.

Each year, after the championship game has been played, the NBA will distribute the UAC form to Division I head coaches. Not only is it the coach who provides this form to the player, but the coach is also required to sign the form in addition to the player before the UAC will provide their evaluation. A player cannot sign with an agent until this has occurred.

Long story short, coaches are involved with the draft process when it comes to underclassmen testing the waters.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT